Wrong Week

Decided to get away for a week. Probably should have stayed home.
Could have been nude in the back yard.

This topic was edited
RE:Wrong Week

I was on.y referring to the unusually warm November weather.

This post was edited

Got home early enough today for a living nude time in the back yard.
Also did some work in the front yard, but since I live on a busy street across from a high school, I was wearing shorts

This post was edited

I dont know that I can completely relate but our next door neighbor tells us that were the best neighbors they have ever had; I think thats a compliment but well keep on doing as we do.

This post was edited

It's true we don't have a neighbor for a mile or more but with a large farm operation behind us if they want could easily view over our privacy fence. I don't say anything but I watch Luann cloth up and strip down a few times a day after doing outdoor chores. I'm just glad she does it. Next year it's a corn planting year and not even the big equipment has no view which calms her.

Have they seen us in the past, certainly. She is not comfortable being seen naked outside of the nudist scope. Small price on my part to have a naked wife walking about for her to clothe up. I've said it for 25 yrs it's a crime when ever she puts clothes on. Me well who gives a rip obviously I was not blessed as her. She can rock some clothes but I'd rather ...naa lets not.

This post was edited

I dont know that I can completely relate but our next door neighbor tells us that were the best neighbors they have ever had; I think thats a compliment but well keep on doing as we do.

Our previous was a two story with single story homes on each side and our property was elevated above the roofs of the homes behind us. Lots of great privacy at that place. We had wooden fences when we moved in, and one neighbor didn't want to go in half for block walls. We did replace all the fences with block walls except for that side of the yard. Di and I continued to live naked and had such great privacy, we hardly ever wore clothes or cover in our backyard.

The neighbor with the wooden fence between us saw me several times and one day, she let out an "OMG" in true drama queen fashion. She saw me through the cracks between the fence boards. These neighbors finally gave in and decided we needed to put up the block walls. We sold that home and move to our current home. After the first 6 months of living next to their new neighbors, we got a Christmas card from these neighbors with a handwritten note from the woman. It stated that they never knew how well they had it living next to the nudists next door. She wrote, "is there anything we can do to make you move back? We'll gladly accept you and your nudist life!" LOL

I'm certain she probably was telling her husband, "thank god the nudies are moving," when we sold our home and left. The new neighbors were the neighbors from hell and living next to nudists was far better than what she ended up with. We were a blessing in disguise and unclothed!

This post was edited

It's true we don't have a neighbor for a mile or more but with a large farm operation behind us if they want could easily view over our privacy fence. I don't say anything but I watch Luann cloth up and strip down a few times a day after doing outdoor chores. I'm just glad she does it. Next year it's a corn planting year and not even the big equipment has no view which calms her.Have they seen us in the past, certainly. She is not comfortable being seen naked outside of the nudist scope. Small price on my part to have a naked wife walking about for her to clothe up. I've said it for 25 yrs it's a crime when ever she puts clothes on. Me well who gives a rip obviously I was not blessed as her. She can rock some clothes but I'd rather ...naa lets not.

Our close nudist friends from CO live in a small town of about 1200 people. Their property is out of town about a mile. They have close to 10 acres and are trying to purchase the adjacent 6 acres. Surrounding them are wheat fields. They live much as we do and rarely have clothes on at all. The farmers of these wheat fields have seen them and will wave. They've said that they are quite surprised that the whole town doesn't know or does know and doesn't care. Still, they are cautious and don't flaunt their nudity when the farmers driving their equipment are out and about.

Our friends in WA live on 6 acres, 3 of that is woods. He's only got one neighbor that is nearby. This neighbor has seen our friend naked so many times it doesn't faze him at all. Ken routinely walks over the fence line and talks with his neighbor while standing naked, face to face. The neighbor told him that his wife knows about them but prefers not to see them naked. Because Ken and his wife are usually naked, they don't have much contact with the neighbor lady.

Ken and his wife have a good enough relationship with their neighbor to tell him, "We're going to have friends over that are also nudists. There will be several people walking around naked on our property." His neighbor just thanks him for the heads up. His neighbor has come to the fence and spoken to three of the 5 men in the group. Yeah, we were all naked. He's the kind of neighbor you want if you don't have a nudist neighbor.

This post was edited

This weekend we have several friends flocking in for a B-day bash for a very close club friend. Hot tub, winery visit and eats and move it over the next day to friends place for smoked meat and eats. They have a bad to the bone hot tub I might add. What I have learned over the years is not to get all over geared and take it as it goes. Many times if Luann isn't in the mind at the time and her clothes dont come off the other wives follow suit and then things are just a meat fest. She truly is my enigma.

This post was edited

This weekend we have several friends flocking in for a B-day bash for a very close club friend. Hot tub, winery visit and eats and move it over the next day to friends place for smoked meat and eats. They have a bad to the bone hot tub I might add. What I have learned over the years is not to get all over geared and take it as it goes. Many times if Luann isn't in the mind at the time and her clothes dont come off the other wives follow suit and then things are just a meat fest. She truly is my enigma.

Di sets the tone for the ladies when we are with the nudist friends. If she wears something, it's usually a sarong or one of her sheer cover ups. Not sure why she wears those, you can see right through them. haha

Di is almost always the first lady to emerge from our room at a nudist hotel/resort, our bedroom when they all stay here or from our guest room when we stay at either of the other couple's homes. I've seen the ladies walk out naked, see Di in a sarong and they retreat for their sarong.

Since we see each other once during the year at Wintertime, the usual cover is a robe and socks. Our Spring or Summer gatherings see a lot less coverings.

Have a great time with your friends.

This post was edited

Got in some outdoor nude time today.
Around 60, but warm enough with bright sun and little wind.

This post was edited

Keep working your own pops and just keep on clearing so that you have enough space and soon you'll have a beautiful place to go I am done this for many years and soon you'll have a great place to go I make it wide enough so that the sun will be able to get in at any time of the day till about 4:00 or later in the summer and then I plant my own trees and shrubs and flowers so that I can take pictures at different times keep up the good work it'll be very sad if a big developer buys the property though which has happened to me many times and destroys great trails that I had but make everyday count and those Trails were good while they lasted bless you brother

This post was edited