Get togetgher in Texas anyone?

Hi everyone. Is there anyone out there looking to get together in the great state of State?

This topic was edited
RE: Get togetgher in Texas anyone?

Hi everyone. Is there anyone out there looking to get together in the great state of State?
There are a bunch of us that do. Last summer we had several meetups at Hippie Hollow in Austin and I have met about 20 people from here already. When it warms up enough again, I am sure we will be doing it again.

This post was edited

count me in this year

This post was edited

I would be interested too! More info would be appriciated!

This post was edited

I would be interested too! More info would be appriciated!
One good way to find out when others are going to a place is to add it to your locations. I have Hippie Hollow on mine and when I plan to go there I add it to my visits. There is also a group for people who go to Hippie Hollow and they regularly post that they plan o go at that time.
I plan to go before then, but one day I will definatly do my best to be there is July 10, 2010. I will probably be near walkway from parking lot helping sign up people for skinni dip record.

This post was edited

I will mark it on my calender! If nothing comes up before it will be my first social nudist experience. I am looking foward to the opportunity!

This post was edited
RE: Get Together

Anyone near Armadillo Resort in north Texas? We don't go to Hippie Hollow much other than just for a day. Hope to meet up with people from this site at Dillo. Where y'all at?

This post was edited

Sure!! When and where?

This post was edited