Nudist Female roomate wanted to share an apartment here in NYC

Nudist Female roomate wanted to share an apartment here in NYC , here on vacation and would be spending some months.

do not hesitate to send me an email, if you are interested.

This topic was edited
RE:Nudist Female roomate wanted to share an apartment here in NYC

Pedro I caution you, just because people take there clothes off does not mean there are not the everyday differences.
I and a whole lot of folks here can attest to witnessing problems at nudist clubs.

This post was edited

Pedro I caution you, just because people take there clothes off does not mean there are not the everyday differences.I and a whole lot of folks here can attest to witnessing problems at nudist clubs.

It is amazing to me how quickly people fall into the trap of thinking that just because people have no clothes on they are magically different from clothed people and behave completely different. People are people and their a good and bad people clothes on and clothes off

This post was edited

Calm down guys, it's not a crime to have a little hope in the good coexistence between human beings. I didn't mean to offend anyone.

No one said you offended anyone. You were being cautioned to be alert for thirst traps that are quite prevalent on the site.

This post was edited

Whatever floats your boat you are free to ignore and disregard any comment and continue with your beliefs.

This post was edited

Its always good as nudists to meet in person. I offer my terrace for drinks during summer time. Nudists can send me an e-mail and we make an appointment and have some naked drinks. We need to meet more often as nudists in person. Of course you do not meet everybody. So please send vickie an e-mail.

This post was edited

Encourage folks to pursue this with the OP and report back on the outcomes. Wish you well with this approach in this digital age.

This post was edited

Rockdad, you got that right.

This post was edited

It cant be just me whos noticed that the OP posted this a year ago and then has not been active since.
There can be several reason for this.

1 its a genuine post by a actual woman who was then contacted and is now happily sharing that room so doesnt need to be here anymore.

2 its a genuine post by an actual woman who was then bombarded by messages from pretend women and strange men and was scared away.

3 its not genuine and is a bait post to get people talking about naked women sharing a room.

Which was ignored for a year, so the OP has moved on with a new member name and has started other bait post like. Masterbateing while the dog watches or posts a picture of his ear lobe taken from such an unusual angle it looks like hes wearing his own arse hole as a halo.

I think if you are going to respond to a thread, its best to check just how old it is before hand.

This post was edited

It cant be just me whos noticed that the OP posted this a year ago and then has not been active since.I think if you are going to respond to a thread, its best to check just how old it is before hand.

Astute observation that dont seem to get made very often by the ones looking for "good" people to connect with.

This post was edited

stevielorna wrote:

2 its a genuine post by an actual woman who was then bombarded by messages from pretend women and strange men and was scared away.3 its not genuine and is a bait post to get people talking about naked women sharing a room.

My money's on #2, but #3 is also a possibility.

This post was edited