RE:Y fronts

Well some of my jockey y fronts are starting to wear out after about 5 years, wish they did some more colours tho. Never had the navy ones, time to go pants
shopping...

This post was edited

Well some of my jockey y fronts are starting to wear out after about 5 years, wish they did some more colours tho. Never had the navy ones, time to go pantsshopping...

The light blue in the multipack with the navy are also nice. I miss the white piping and Y on the coloured ones that I remember from pics in the old catalogues. They seemed so grown up and masculine to me as a boy. I got some of the ones they did a few years ago that had white on but they a bit snug at the front and round the bum lol.

This post was edited

If I have to wear underwear its briefs and I do have a few pairs of traditional y fronts too :) As much as a love hanging naturally when going commando briefs are more comfortable for sports and really do help on the bulge front too ;)

This post was edited

Snug at the front would probably suit me, I often struggle to fill out my briefs although I find y front styles hold a better shape for my anatomy lol.

I'd love to find some of the coloured ones with the white edging too.

This post was edited

Snug at the front would probably suit me, I often struggle to fill out my briefs although I find y front styles hold a better shape for my anatomy lol.I'd love to find some of the coloured ones with the white edging too.

Try eBay. I know there were a few people selling the reissue ones in the past. They want a lot for them in the packaging though.

This post was edited

That's cool, my dad wore briefs and had some y fronts. My brother and I both had white y fronts when we were small but fashions changed and as older kids we had slips. I've worn all sorts over the years but came full circle back to y fronts in my early 30s

This post was edited

I remember wearing Ys or A-fronts as a kid and into secondary school. Back then white or light blue were the standard, and most boys in my school seemed to be panted courtesy of M&S, BHS or Littlewoods. In early to mid 80s fly-front briefs became seriously dorky and mist boys started wearing slips. My mum was resistant to that and kept me in fly-fronts as long as she could, but eventually I won the argument.
Later in the early 90s when I was in my early 20s I started to get an erotic fixation with Jockey Ys which has continued to this day. Back then they were the standard quality briefs in department stores but embarrassing to buy - which added to the thrill. I still love buying a jockey Ys in-person - if I can ever find a shop still selling them!

This post was edited

I remember wearing Ys or A-fronts as a kid and into secondary school. Back then white or light blue were the standard, and most boys in my school seemed to be panted courtesy of M&S, BHS or Littlewoods. In early to mid 80s fly-front briefs became seriously dorky and mist boys started wearing slips. My mum was resistant to that and kept me in fly-fronts as long as she could, but eventually I won the argument.Later in the early 90s when I was in my early 20s I started to get an erotic fixation with Jockey Ys which has continued to this day. Back then they were the standard quality briefs in department stores but embarrassing to buy - which added to the thrill. I still love buying a jockey Ys in-person - if I can ever find a shop still selling them!

So similar!

I had forgotten that almost all boys pants at secondary school were white or light blue. I remember changing for games one day and one of my classmates was sporting a lovely pair of bright red Jockeys with the white waistband and Y. I was quite jealous and was determined in get some as soon as I was buying my own. I used to love finding a shop with a stand or display with Jockey Y-fronts! As you say embarrassing to buy as they were seen as old mans pants but. A real thrill where I couldnt wait to get them home and try them on. There is nothing quite like the feel of brand new underpants. Jockey did seem to do a few styles and colours at the time (late 80s/early 90s) that were nicer than current range. I had a couple of pairs in a ribbed material with no opening but with the white elastic waistband with Jockey and Y woven in grey. Really comfortable and flattering pants.

I also remember the mens underwear section in M&S. Each pair of briefs on an individual little hanger so you could really see the style and everything wasnt in boxes of 4 or 5.

This post was edited

Sadly I am also old enough to remember how M&S displayed their briefs before the little hangers - piled up according to size and style on open tables. The Ys were my main fascination, especially those with contrasting piping. I remember when slips came in, thinking how small they looked in contrast, thanks to the puckered elastic leg holes and waistbands. I used to sneakily try to touch all the briefs if I thought I wasnt being watched..

This post was edited

So there's 2 of us at least that wear them lol. Was beginning to think I was the only one....

Three I lovecto wear briefs and y fronts and jocks but commando throughout the warmer seasons

This post was edited