RE:Shrinkage after a workout!

I'm really prone to shrinkage in lots of situations, after exercise for sure, particularly cycling makes mine vanish. I do open water swimming and after a swim in a cold lake as you can imagine there's not much to see when I come out.

Mine shrinks when I'm nervous or in a fight/flight adrenaline rush too. When I was newer to being naked with others I found I'd shrink to my smallest when I first got naked, sometimes this still happens, as if it's my body subconsciously knowing I'm in a more vulnerable state and acting accordingly. In these cases it doesn't usually last too long assuming it's not too cold!

The adrenaline shrinkage is very noticeable just before I have a wax, when I drop my pants for that my little guy has usually all but vanished inside, as if my penis knows what's about to happen lol

I've noticed over time that not all guys seem to react in the same way, everyone suffers shrinkage to a degree but some of us more than others. Having spent some time in European spas certainly not all guys are affected by the cold plunge as I always am!

This post was edited

Do quite a bit of nude running and defo get this. Never makes for a flattering pic either!

This post was edited

I love this discussion. It's not often that guys talk so honestly about size issues.

Of course we all grow and shrink. I actually enjoy feeling 'bunched up,' as it were. I get more motion when I walk around and bouce, more than when I'm hanging lower. It's especially noticeable when I'm freeballing in shorts or something equally loose.

This post was edited

Yep, I love the feel when I shrink right up as well. Nice and tight and firm and sticking out in front.

This post was edited

I always experience shrinkage. My favourite holidays were in Greece with my ex-wife. I would swim in the sea every day while she just sunbathed. One morning I came out of the sea after about 30 minutes. As I came out 2 older ladies were just staring at me. I looked down and realised why. I navigated through the beach past a group of young women, not comfortable at all and found my wife. She looked up at at me and said she could tell the sea was cold.

This post was edited

Yup, definitely happens after working out at the gym. That must explain why so many guys are struggling to get undressed, shower, and get dressed while keeping a towel wrapped around them. Just this morning I saw a guy struggling to keep his towel on while he pulled up his underwear. I never wrap the towel around me, just walk to and from the shower with towel in my hand. Yeah, that cold beach water will turn my penis into like a third nipple.

This post was edited

Can totally relate to that.

I am very sensitive: the cold sea or even a cold breeze and my penis shrinks and my scrotum tightens up.
Don't experience shrinkage when working out, but I am no longer playing volleyball at a nude beach. Still traumatised from a game, almost 20 years ago... haha

And yes, when meeting new people or when i am at a new beach, new hotel gym or resort I haven't been before it takes some minutes before all my body parts feel at ease with the new surrounding.

This post was edited

No not just you . I am like that as well.

This post was edited