Why if

Why if this is a group for only couples and single women is there single men here

This topic was edited
RE:Why if

A couple of exceptions have been made for good friends of our other moderator.

This post was edited

Also we have one or two who appear to be single men until you go to their profile and their significant other is listed and included in pics.
We definitely do not want this group to be overrun with single men like is happening to so many other groups. We also want all members to post their outdoor photos and participate. Thanks for your question. It was a good one.

This post was edited

I would be one of the profiles Secret mentioned. When I joined this site and payed for lifetime membership, it was just me. We then were married and it was still years before she decided to join me socially nude. I did ask her if she wanted an account that was us. Unlike other things in our life that she definitely wanted to make her mark and it be ours, she is happy (I believe) to stay behind my profile name. Obviously, she does participate in the profile if sometimes it is only in the photos.

This post was edited

I must confess to being one of those also in title only. My wife & I have been married 40 years-and thats not nearly long enough!!! We regularly visit our primary resort and our secondary is too small for my motorhome. And, I do have one picture of her on here as she doesnt want them on the internet. Now- on the flip side-how long have you been enjoying nude country living? Its the best way to go; just step off your porch in your birthday suit & enjoy yourself. Please feel free to contribute.

This post was edited

Thank you for being that way and looking at the overall picture, lot of us do not have our pictures open to the public. Just our friends you 2 are doing a good job

This post was edited