RE:Nude night walk around neighborhood

Re Ring Video doorbells, do they only activate and record when someone is nearby OR are they recording all the time?Same question for other such doorbells?If all the time, then we have an issue.

They generally, or at least the ones I have come across, operate on a proximity sensor, so only record when someone is near.. Having said that more and more houses are having cctv fitted and that does record all the time

This post was edited

Although I'd be less worried about cctv, no one ever bothers watching endless hours of cctv footage, that only ever gets looked at if something has happened, they got burgled or there car got stolen or something, whereas them door bells alert the people if it bin triggered so that almost always gets viewed,

This post was edited

Then of course there are vehicle dash cams, a lot of them work on detecting movement, so automatically switch on when you start driving, but also switch on when they detect movement in their field of vision, so you walk past one it can be recording you, I use mine for vehicle security, as I've had one van stolen, I take it in every night and put it on my kitchen window sill pointing at the van, it switches on and records if there is anyone near the van, which is round the back of my house so no one has any business being there, just like to point out its not recording people on the road,

This post was edited

A bit over a year ago I went on a night walk at MILs place. Half mile or more to the levee, about 2 naked miles down the levee and back. Now it's o'dark 30 (about 2 am) I decide its quiet enough that I could make it all the way back. Fron the levee, Cross the 2 lane road to the business on the corner down the street past a small field then past houses with a block fence to the street. (Backyards) street is now lit with trees about 100 feet apart and some short bushes not waist high. 30 to 40 houses, most 2 story with windows that could view. Most covered, 2 or 3 open. No one expects to look out at night. Then across the two lane into the mobile home park. Go back to the 3rd street to her place. Several mobiles with lights on, but no one has curtains open. Then to her back door and in. No one seemed to notice. Very nice walk. Cool Temps with an easy breeze. When alone with her she hosts me with the allowance for my nude visit.

This post was edited

A short street walk last night. Short since it's only a small street of a main road and it wasn't that late. Nice for a short while. :-)

This post was edited

I really like going for short walks late at night early in the morning. Would be great to do it with a few others as a group and make it more socialable.

This post was edited

When I lived in Chicago, that was a regular thing for me since I lived adjacent to the woods and could walk right out my back door and go for a nude walk in the forest preserve after dark.

Where I live now it is difficult because of the wildlife out here but I've done a few nude walks down and back in the wash on nights when there is some moon light, careful not to step on anything poisonous like a snake or scorpion!

I get more daylight nude walks in now, but have to drive to a trail head nearby.

This post was edited

I tend to let the dog out in the street first thing and late at night. Ill walk naked away from the house. Several neighbours have seems me nude and never seem bothered.

This post was edited

I tend to let the dog out in the street first thing and late at night. Ill walk naked away from the house. Several neighbours have seems me nude and never seem bothered.

Probably easier to do in Spain than in the US.

This post was edited

Where I used to live, I would take naked strolls around my suburban neighborhood late at night. To my knowledge, nobody ever saw me, although I would keep an eagle eye out, since I would be on a very public sidewalk. I was much tempted to walk clear around the block naked, but it was a LONG way around, and I didn't want to get too far from home naked. I did a dry run around the block once at 2am (clothed) and had a car come up behind me with no warning. If I'd been naked, I don't know if I could have made it home before the cops came. I don't do that where I live now. Too many surveillance cameras.

This post was edited