This winter

Is everyone ready for the winter months? What do you have planned up north where the temp really falls? I will be looking out for friends that host home events on tje weekends. Parties, game nights and so on. It's always nice to Skype or get together and talk too.

This topic was edited
RE:This winter

Keep that thermostat at 75 degrees and have your towel ready cuz the naked doesn't stop when the cold kicks in!

This post was edited

Not for me either. I'm always naked at home

This post was edited

Always naked ar home noatter what time of year. Hoping to make some new naked friends this winter

This post was edited

A few years ago, the wife and I only did social nudity in the summer. But then my wife realized that was too much of a gap; and it felt like "starting all over again" in terms of her being comfortable naked around people. So we started including winter activities in our schedule.
Between meeting up with our nudist friends at the spa, possibly going over to their house (for the first time this winter), and going to a nudist BnB, we found ways to include some social nudism during the cold months.

This post was edited

A few years ago, the wife and I only did social nudity in the summer. But then my wife realized that was too much of a gap; and it felt like "starting all over again" in terms of her being comfortable naked around people. So we started including winter activities in our schedule.Between meeting up with our nudist friends at the spa, possibly going over to their house (for the first time this winter), and going to a nudist BnB, we found ways to include some social nudism during the cold months.

I am going to a nude gathering this afternoon and am likely to see some snow mixed with cold rain on the way home.

This post was edited

Drive safe and have a great time.

This post was edited

Did have a good time Precipitation didn't start until well after I got home.

This post was edited