U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

I saw a man on a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

The person may have been nude but not a nudist/naturist IMO. Penis rings serve a sexual function which has nothing to do with naturism/nudism. You can find all kinds of people on a nude public beach and many here who think this is perfectly aligned with nudism I for one do not.

This post was edited

Yes and in good naturist resorts it is forbidden.

This post was edited

People have been using a variety of methods to decorate their bodies since long before the beginning of recorded history, and it continues to this day. While I would never wear any sort of adornment on my penis, I think that everyone should be free to do so, if they choose. It has no impact on me.

The same is true of piercings and tattoos. I dont understand why anyone would want to do that, but if thats what you want to do, have at it. If someones behavior doesnt affect me, I see no reason to object to it.

This post was edited

People have been wearing jewelry of all sorts for thousands of years. Genital decorations are nothing new. I'm not likely to give it any more thought that I would a necklace or bracelet.

I don't get all bent out of shape over things that are none of my business, none of my concern, and that don't affect me.

This post was edited

Depending on the day I may be comparing his with mine! I just like the feeling of wearing them and even the look as someone who otherwise is not into jewellery. Nothing more than that. Hopefully others like the look or at least don't mind, if I'm only wearing a ring or two and a smile.

This post was edited

When you say penis ring, do you mean a cock ring or penis jewelry? I have a pubic, scrotal and foreskin piercing as well as a penis tattoo. For me, it's not sexual but instead just decorations, or adornment. for my genitals.

This post was edited

When you say penis ring, do you mean a cock ring or penis jewelry? I have a pubic, scrotal and foreskin piercing as well as a penis tattoo. For me, it's not sexual but instead just decorations, or adornment. for my genitals.

I love my genital decoration and dont see why clubs look down or prohibit it but tattoos even suggestive ones are ok. Nudists should be more tolerant.

This post was edited

Love folks who say its just decoration without talking about why we decorate body parts like our genitalia. SMH

The self expression argument is a reflection of the times we are in where I is more important than we. I want to show off my penis so I should be able to do whatever I ant because thats what matters most.

While I have seen the occasion genital piercing in a naturist setting on both women and men it is by no means common place. So please is you are going to suggest it is share the places times and people where this is true.

This post was edited

I have no thoughts whatsoever. The wearing of penile adornments is a personal choice, and men wear them for a variety of reasons, usually to draw attention to the genitals. Ardent, non-sexual nudists generally oppose such items, and they are also entitled to their own opinions. Life is too short - let's just love and accept everybody.

This post was edited

I saw a man on a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

These peircings are very common among a wide swath of the population with senior citizens being almost as likely to have one or more genital or body peircings as youth in their 20's. You saw it which means you were looking at his genitals, and that's always interesting to me, because I look at people's faces and often miss these things the first time or second time. Even nipple rings. The second question is what kind of beach? FKK, NKK, naturist with posted rules, or some kind of clothing optional on the range? Because lots of people have different views on what is and is not appropriate for the beach and if it's not a designated or posted and regulated environment, you can't expect things to suit your taste fully or even to not witness difference that might be confusing. My third question is, HOW was he wearing it? Was he thrusting his hips making it wag side to side (it's really obvious when someone is being s ex pest nuisance by parading around like a chippendales) or was he just walking sitting swimming etc?

Ear peircings although common have a sexual connotation deeply so in the history of human culture. For millenia. And while we're used to one, and not the other the reason my mother still doesn't have peirced ears is for the reason I just mentioned. It's a penetration. And that signifies something she as a very observant protestant scot does not associate herself with. Penis rings are no different they are just in a different place. Just like the penis isn't sexual when unerect the ring is just a ring unless it's doing something else on the end of an erection and sure that connotation is there but so are any of the connotations betwen bodies and sex and the whole point naturism as it's articulated here is advancing is not to make those connections. I submit it's either or not some of one and not some of the other. And, there are still some men who have that PA (or prince albert) but rarely because they are mounted cavalry with swords and this ring invented by Queen Victoria's consort Prince Albert of Belgium allowed men to secure the penis away from the side where there could be a slip of a sword and the end of a paternal line, and also in battle, this was a favourite tactic of the nobles against nobles, neuter a prince, end a dynasty. It's rare to see it from this exact historical POV but many who are formal riders in Europe and NA get it as a rite of passage and as a symbol of the serious role the cavalry played and still does in some few circumstances in the history of the West.

Also, most guys appeciate the extra questions and interest when its first arrived but soon tire of that and it, like a moustache or a haircut or tattoo goes into being part of the person and unremarkable. The other thing despite what I just said is to ask politely, excuse me but I am confused or maybe just new to this, would you be comfortable sharing why you wear that ring and if its not possible to remove it, I was always taught it was a sexualization but not by those wearing them... and, most will answer, (the reason you dont remove is that until it is gagued up to a safe size the hole will heal over fast and cause no end of misery. The wire to hoop to double and quad hoop size are too small to effectively prevent a cut or a tear if the ring is pulled, so those are all temporaries on the way to the final size, and this can take two to three or more years for some, and during this whole time you may not remove it for more than a few minutes to an hour.

Some clubs have rules forbidding genital jewelry and that's fine because they are posted and part of the membership process, totally fair and fair warning. My view otherwise is that barring posted or institutional rules that are known and enforced by all and a supervising body, what other people do with their bodies is their business. I try not to worry about it unless there's something really off the charts in terms of in my face nonsense and not avoidable or lewd or harrassing behavior.

This post was edited