Not sure even where to post this..

But, to all the young ladies, most of which have identical profile pics, and joined "a day ago" you like my profile and want to be friends, why?? I'm twice or 3 times your age, we have nothing in common, call me cynical, but old single guy, probably got a few quid in the bank, and that's where its staying, sorry but not as gullible as you think.. Stop wasting my time

This topic was edited
RE:Not sure even where to post this..

Hear hear!

This post was edited

i second ( or third) that thought.

This post was edited

But, to all the young ladies, most of which have identical profile pics, and joined "a day ago" you like my profile and want to be friends, why?? I'm twice or 3 times your age, we have nothing in common, call me cynical, but old single guy, probably got a few quid in the bank, and that's where its staying, sorry but not as gullible as you think.. Stop wasting my time

And yours, young lady!

This post was edited

Here's to hoping your protest and raising of the issue will get some action on this from admins

This post was edited

Here's to hoping your protest and raising of the issue will get some action on this from admins

We can always hope, but I fear that history is not on our side. Like many here, I receive the same messages and likes from these scammers. When I check out their profiles, first to flag them, I discover that they have dozens if not hundreds of likes. There aren't that many active members on the forum. It seems that most activity on this site, is from desperate men hoping for some attention whether it be real or contrived.

This post was edited

Well, let us get real, why do people bother discussing those fake profiles, we all know what they are. Profiles of sexy young girls taking selfies while putting on a pose. They will always be there as long as men send or accept friend requests. What are you expecting to get from them? You will get directions to another site where you can ogle their naked bodies, as long as you pay. Stop the influx of requests by ignoring, flagging, or blocking them. When it is no longer profitable for them to be here, they will leave. I think TN should recognize the fact that it is all they are here for, to promote their own platform.

This post was edited

I know what you mean. Almost blank profiles and why pick on me. The pisser is that they don't do anything to flag the profile for.

This post was edited

I know what you mean. Almost blank profiles and why pick on me. The pisser is that they don't do anything to flag the profile for.

This post was edited

To answer your question on why, people our age are their target audience, they want you to engage with them so they can lure you over to their pay sites in order to make you pay for the privilege of seeing them nude. All they are is eye candy nothing more. Give me an older woman any day of the week.

This post was edited

I suspect that they are mostly bots using random avatar pictures from the pay sites to lure you in.

This post was edited