Walk nude

I dare many nudist cant go shopping nude and I will love to meet more nudist text me on google hat we can text more on there.. Im new on here

This topic was edited
RE:Walk nude

I haven't gone shopping naked in regular shops but I have done so in appropriate holiday centres.

This post was edited

I haven't gone shopping naked in regular shops but I have done so in appropriate holiday centres.
Nice photos! Question, if in an appropriate holiday center, is it daring?

This post was edited

I haven't gone shopping naked in regular shops but I have done so in appropriate holiday centres.Nice photos! Question, if in an appropriate holiday center, is it daring?

Probably not by our standards, but definitely daring by the standards of the majority of customers who are, after all, having a holiday at a nude-friendly holiday centre.
I have regularly been the only one naked in a queue of thirty or more at the baker's in one of these centres.

This post was edited

Oh that sounds like fun being the only one naked. Congratulations

This post was edited

Oh that sounds like fun being the only one naked. Congratulations

It happened most mornings the last time I was there.
It also happened most evenings in restaurants.

This post was edited

Agree, even if a nude venue, it does seem daring if you are the only one nude with 30 others clothed.

This post was edited

I wish we lived in an enlightened country too. I shop wearing minimal clothes, just cut off shorts and a t shirt or tank top, at least the stores where I live now allow me being barefoot.

This post was edited