RE:Have you ever done risky nudity as a dare or bet?

When I bought my convertible, a friend of mine who knows I like to be minimally clothed asked me if I was going to drive it with the top down wearing just a swim brief.
I replied in a humorous manner "Probably not. Since I will be sitting I might as well go with at thong!"
In reality, I have driven it several time in a swim brief, but never in a thong.

This post was edited

Not me, but as I was reaching civilisation on the beachside trail in the post-twilight darkness I saw a torch light ahead and decided it was time to put my swimsuit back on before I encountered anyone. It turned out to be a woman having a shower using the open showerhead intended for rinsing sand off returning beachgoers. Quite a sight in the open beside the trail and she had the light aimed at her so she could see, as could I. After a quick glance I passed without making eye contact, but with a smile in case she noticed it.

This post was edited

Not me, but as I was reaching civilisation on the beachside trail in the post-twilight darkness I saw a torch light ahead and decided it was time to put my swimsuit back on before I encountered anyone. It turned out to be a woman having a shower using the open showerhead intended for rinsing sand off returning beachgoers. Quite a sight in the open beside the trail and she had the light aimed at her so she could see, as could I. After a quick glance I passed without making eye contact, but with a smile in case she noticed it.

Was she wearing a costume or naked?

This post was edited

I was at a state park in Illinois where there is a fire tower that can be climbed up for a terrific view of the area. So a friend and I went up to the platform and looked around and he dared me to drop my clothes (what little I was wearing anyway) over and climb back down naked and he would take a few pictures. He went down first and I took off my shorts and hoodie (that's all folks!) stuffed them into my backpack and dropped it straight down.

I stayed up a bit longer enjoying the scenery while he climbed down and waved for me to come down. As I did he took some pictures and then I found my bag (the weight of my shoes in it made it fall straight down) and decided, what the heck let's see how far we can get hiking back to the car naked. So I did, my friend wasn't that daring. Last of the dares was if I would stay naked at least until we got back to the lodge. Not a problem for me since I drive nude a lot.

We got back to the lodge at dusk and I asked him for our room key, which he handed to me and I got out of the car with my pack and walked from the parking area to our cabin naked!

This post was edited

Wow! taking off your swim suit and flinging it over the stall door. Risky, and a big turn-on. Wish I had the nerve to try that. Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Two similar things that have heard other people say they did.
Take a bag of clothing to a donation bin. When you get there, drop the bag in and then remove all of your clothes and drop them in the bin so you have no clothing to wear on the way home.
While driving, through all of your clothes out the window.

This post was edited

While driving, through all of your clothes out the window.Thats littering!Theres countless ways to wind up without clothes to reach for.But trust me on this part.You better have a convincing story to tell the police when they stop you and your naked.
It is illegal to throw things from a moving vehicle where I live but NOT illegal to drive naked.

This post was edited

Just put all your clothes in a charity-shop collection bin. They are usually in car parks (parking lots).

This post was edited