Introductions

Hi all, I am Steve and my profile hopefully gives you the basics about me and the pictures should help you identify me by sight. By way of introducing myself I may repeat some details. I am married, bi and love to be smooth between the legs. In my early sixties and reasonably fit. I moved to live in Spain 2020, achieved my residency in 2021. I live in Pinos near Elda which is close to the well known towns of Alicante and Murcia. I enjoy walking, exercising, swiming and working nude. I also enjoy social gatherings from tea and biscuits (the biscuits are inportant) to game nights and the odd party, all preferred if nude of course. I am good with computers and handyman type things, I spent most of my working life fixing everything from aeroplanes to computer networks. If your computer is slowing down, I can help, if its infected, I may be able to help, basic electrics, I can help. I like to help nude, of course. If I sort people's PC issues, I pay no attention to any files on there, its none of my business.
I am also reasonably good at massage and back, sack/vagina and crack hair trimming and shaving, erections and wet vagina's very welcome without any unwanted interaction from myself. I am handy with a camera if you want some naked pictures, but then with most cameras these days, every one should be capable with a camera. I am pretty capable with the editing and trimming too. You may gather by now that nude and non judgemental is my thing. So let me know if I can help or share some nude time with you or you and your friends.
For those who like to do the massaging, yes please, I love being massaged with a passion.
I also love reading (sci-fi, modern history, medieval, flying), films, music (wide ranging with a special liking for electroswing), motorcycles (not got one now, but had many). I nearly forgot, I enjoy board games too.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE:Introductions

Hi
We are Peter and Keith
Moved to Spain in 2018 to live a naturist lifestyle. Both enjoy living clothes free. Always keen to make and meet new friends. Not looking for any sexual encounters . We live 40 mins from Vera Playa and visit on a regular basis. So if you are there or planning a visit let us know.

This post was edited
RE:Introductions

im suprised at the low numbers in this great gruop i have told a few to join from here in gran alicant

This post was edited