RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

Last Monday I was driving to work and saw a picture opportunity so I took a pic as I was walking back to my car a ford f250 drove right past me and got a good view of me

This post was edited

Three other nudies at a secluded beach a few weeks ago.

This post was edited

A neighbor behind us. Went strolling by the sliding glass door at the back of the condo with the curtains partly gapped. I happened to look up and a neighbor behind us was letting her dog do his thing in the grass. She was looking straight at me, smiled and waved. Didn't mind at all. Thankfully, no one else out in the heat of the day.

This post was edited

A rikshawala... (Driver of a vehicle)..
No reaction from him. He talked to me for more than 15 minutes. (Not about nudism).

This post was edited

Yesterday, I left all my clothes in my car and got about a quarter mile out on a trail Ive been on many times.A couple about my age appeared right in front of me. As there were no other cars at that trail head it surprised me.I forgot about the other connecting trail and its access.They stopped, I said hi, I thought I was alone. The guy replied, weve seen no one but you all day. The three of us just kinda stood there as they drank some water, I had a bottle, then the lady asked, You dont even carry clothes with you? I said, only on busy days. He asked, what about the Rangers, never seen one I replied.I said this late in the year I want to get as much naked walking in as I can. Going to have to bundle up soon.He replied yep. Well be safe and enjoy the last warm days. I said nice meeting you two.We both walked on.

What a wonderful encounter! It is so nice when you come upon folks who don't freak out when they see someone like us, who are in nature and prefer to be as natural as we can be. I haven't found the cajones to leave all of my clothes at the car like you did in this story and I'm hoping to someday be comfortable doing so.

Reading this makes me feel as though the couple you met might try doing your bare dance the next time the same circumstances occur, with no one on the trails, no cars in the parking area. It is too bad you three didn't exchange some information so you could coordinate a hike together! Did you talk about where their car was parked? Well done nudist! This sort of scene makes me hope the world is becoming more open to thoughts on nudism that are better for us all.

This post was edited

Over a dozen people at a nude social gathering last week.

This post was edited

About 25 guys at a nude party that my friends invited me to a couple weeks ago. Arrived nude, left nude. Met some interesting folks there, some who I may never meet with clothes on. An interesting situation.

This post was edited

Last evening my next door neighbor rang the bell as I was making supper. He returned some dishes, I invited him in and offered food. He took me up on my offer and we visited for 30 minutes while eating. I am comfortable nude and he is quite fine with it. What is nice os that is no longer even worth thinking twice about. When he comes over with his wife I am always dressed for the public.SteveinKona, I think naked on line counts as a yes here. I don"t do it myself but I do have a couple of TN buddies that I might try it with.

Why do you say, ''We visited''? He visited you - you didn't visit him. You hung out - maybe hanged out if you may - but never 'we visited''. It's weird!

This post was edited

I was working on my ATV and looked up to see a man in a very neon green shirt walking up my driveway. I assumed he was a geocacher, since people generally drive up unless they are geocaching. I noticed he didn't have a GPS or phone in his hand, and looked a little lost. Since he had to have seen my clothing optional sign on the driveway, I didn't bother to try to cover up or anything. He asked something, but I couldn't understand what he was saying. I walked close enough to converse without raising our voices, and asked him to repeat his question. He asked if this was where the new house construction was going on. Now I could see a very large truck at the street end of our 500 ft long driveway. I told him this was not the place, he thanked me and walked back to the truck. Since we are at the dead end of the road, it took several back-and-forwards to turn the big truck around. At least he wasn't turning it around in our front yard. :)
Everything was very casual, and he didn't seem surprised or anything.

This post was edited

Last evening my next door neighbor rang the bell as I was making supper. He returned some dishes, I invited him in and offered food. He took me up on my offer and we visited for 30 minutes while eating. I am comfortable nude and he is quite fine with it. What is nice os that is no longer even worth thinking twice about. When he comes over with his wife I am always dressed for the public.SteveinKona, I think naked on line counts as a yes here. I don"t do it myself but I do have a couple of TN buddies that I might try it with.Why do you say, ''We visited''? He visited you - you didn't visit him. You hung out - maybe hanged out if you may - but never 'we visited''. It's weird!

Some people use the term visited to mean socialized, wherever it happened.

This post was edited