No undies in Dr's Office

I had an appointment with a dermatologist recently for a full body exam. When I went into the exam room, the nurse said strip down to your underpants. I said, I'm not wearing any. She said; That's okay. She offered me a backless gown. I said prefer to sit in the exam seat completely bare. She said; at least put a towel over your privates, so other patients won't see you when the door is opened for the doc to come in. I said; I want to be seen naked, I don't mind other people looking at my body. She said; They might mind. So, I gave in and hinged the towel (like a towel rack) over my penis.

This topic was edited
RE:No undies in Dr's Office

So it was more the problem with the nurse!!

This post was edited

That's awesome I always wondered how they'd react, or even just wearing a thong.

This post was edited

I am nude for my exam, but I do fold the drape over my crotch area while I am sitting and waiting for the doctor,

This post was edited

So you force your nudity on people that dont want to see it. What if one of the people walking by was a child? Do you get off on exposing yourself to children, too? When youre aroused with no sexual outlet, do you force people to have sex with you, too? You sound a lot more like a perv and a rapist than a respectful nudist.

I assume that this was directed to the OP and not me since I keep a drape over my lap except during the exam, and my doctor said that he can give a more thorough exam to a nude patient.

This post was edited