RE:Being seen by the Neighbors

I think one of the things we, as full time or mostly full-time living nudists, should remember is that living this way is NOT wrong, bad, naughty and in most cases, illegal. Di and I have never flaunted our nudity to our neighbors, but we don't shy away from exposing our life to them, within the confines of our backyard.

We've provided more than enough screening to shield our nakedness from neighbors but it's not total and complete privacy. Our next-door neighbors are in a two story. They have a few windows that look down on our side yard and part of our backyard. They've seen us many times working, cleaning up back there and have excepted our lifestyle because we don't flaunt it at them. We're there, minding our own business and when we notice they see us, we don't hide or scurry away for cover, we just continue as if they don't. I think it's what's made it acceptable/tolerable for them.

We shouldn't have to live like everyone else. We all have our own way of living and just because some neighbors choose not to live our way or think it's wrong, doesn't mean we have to conform to their thinking. Our neighbors across the street have seen me, mostly, but also Di working in our garage and being naked. We try and do our best to provide shielding from our nudity, but they've let us know they have seen us, in a roundabout way. They aren't upset because they realize this is the way we live, and we don't shove it in their faces. We also don't act as though we are doing something wrong by just continuing to live as we do.

This post was edited

Not that I know of. Its a small backyard and pretty well landscaped so its mostly private, but there are a couple of places where the neighbors have a clear line of sight into the backyard. I figure if they see me there, its because theyre trying to look!

This post was edited

I'm of the same thought as my yard is private as well. If someone chooses to go around the private fence then let them look-lol
Bill

This post was edited

I will sometimes open my backdoor to put trash in the bin, or sweep the landing, if neighbours have seen me, they have not said anything .However one neighbour seems to keep her curtains open more now lol.

This post was edited

You can read my post here on page 3.

This post was edited

I have been seen while riding a horse on my property, but no comment was made. The UPS driver has often seen me sunbathing. Other delivery drivers have seen me nude in my wheelchair. My caregivers and housekeeper often see me as well.

I do warn visitors to give me a warning before coming over. Of someone comes unannounced, then I am going to be nude.

This post was edited

I have been seen by several neighbors. One repeately. He flys a drone and has seen me several times mowing the yard, gardening, and doing work outside nude.

This post was edited

I agree. My property is designed as well that there is very little chance of neighbor seeing me unless the go out of there way like the neighbor i mention before who flys his drones. Only time amyone can see onto my property is when the leaves are off the trees. Any other time you cannot see the house let alone any of the yard.

This post was edited

when I'm relaxing on the back deck or BBQing if my neighbor are in their yard they can see me and they have many times and so far no one has complained

This post was edited

On one side she has seen me many times naked and we have while I am naked. On the other side I was seen once through a small gap and another time while I was working on the garage roof. Also the two owners of the small plant nursery just along the lane have seen me nude and there is a chance the farmer up the lane has also seen me naked.

This post was edited