RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

My thought is, well why is he wearing it? So I would ask why. And I have asked, and gotten various reasons for wearing a penis ring. One guy told me he liked the weight it gave to his penis. Did he wear it all the time? Yes. Another guy stated he wore it off and on and even having sex with his wife. His wife like the feal of it in her (both in her pussy and ass he added). Why wear it on beach then? He choose to wear it that day. I also got those that said that they liked the fact peeps would look at their cock and the attention the penis ring would bring. So, it's a personal choice and my though is good for them. It's just like anything else guys do to their bodies, it's their choice from tats to shaving body hair.

This post was edited

by All-in-the-nuda:

There are some rings that are worn at the base of the shaft, the purpose of which is to enhance or prolong an erection.

I disagree with that as I'm definitely in the category of wearing for aesthetic reasons and because I like the feeling without getting any erectile response.

A glans ring, on the other hand, is worn just over the head of the penis and is simply decorative like a piece of jewelry.

That's how I feel for both kinds of ring, and if they match, all the better!

This post was edited

by All-in-the-nuda:There are some rings that are worn at the base of the shaft, the purpose of which is to enhance or prolong an erection.I disagree with that as I'm definitely in the category of wearing for aesthetic reasons and because I like the feeling without getting any erectile response.A glans ring, on the other hand, is worn just over the head of the penis and is simply decorative like a piece of jewelry.That's how I feel for both kinds of ring, and if they match, all the better!

My experience of men who say its just decorative like a piece of jewellery have no real answer to the question. If you like jewellery that much why is it only your dick thats wearing it?

This post was edited

Interesting question/thoughts.

Here is my corollary Question:
Is the sexuality in the object or in the perception?

Is the sexual nature of a cock ring, a piercing, or even more obvious arousal (no matter gender or sexuality) within it or rather the person obsessing about it? Thoughts???

This post was edited

It's just body jewelry.

This post was edited

By StevieLornaTextile:

My experience of men who say its just decorative like a piece of jewellery have no real answer to the question. If you like jewellery that much why is it only your dick thats wearing it?

True enough - I personally have zero interest in other jewellery. I only ever wore a watch for functionality, and it's now somewhere in my wardrobe with a flat battery as my phone has surplanted it. Perhaps - apart from the feeling - it's the appeal of a uniquely-masculine form of adornment? Perhaps, when nudity is not the convention across society, I like to be even more unconventional? I'm not certain, but hopefully liking it is enough. It is when wearing a ring under clothing.

This post was edited

Yeah agree the decorative argument is weak especially when they go on to say I like how it feels what feeling would be elicited exactly? The feeling of wearing earrings for decorative purpose or the feeling of wearing a necklace. As I said in previous comment it is a false flag.

This post was edited

I was at a nudist club as a visitor and had been there many times but was called out for wearing a gold glans ring. I had worn it before and nothing was said. My problem is that there were members there who had penis piercings and women with nipples pierced but that was not a problem?
I'm not a member but a visitor so I didn't want to rock the boat but I saw the hypocrisy of it.
I DO NOT wear it for sexual enhancement or pleasure, it it body jewelry just as the nipple piercings and genital piercings are.

This post was edited

thoughts? we laugh usually, as they look bloody ridiculous. the general rule is dont come anywhere near us wearing the things

This post was edited

It's just body jewelry.

Yes, but its the only part of your body thats wearing it.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone decorating their dick like a Christmas tree. Just dont tell me its the same as wearing a watch.

It really isnt and you all know it.

Single guys (as it usually is) who wear cock jewellery at the naturist places weve been to have had a much harder time interacting with others naturists because of how they choose to present themselves.

Right or wrong, thats been our experience.

This post was edited