RE:Does anyone wear jewelry that is not a piercing?

Same here. Married and don't wear the ring. I am a grease monkey working with my hands. In the Army there was a safety poster on the wall, there was a blue hospital towel with a hand on it. Out from the hand wasa wedding ring and the skin peeled off of the finger.As to the other body jewelry I don't feel the need to draw attention to my special parts. Like some walmart lady with the rhinestones on her back pockets glittering like spot lights, saying look at me as she wiggles and jiggles down the isles,

First paragraph - ouch and YUCK! That said, it gets the point across. Jewelry can be dangerous, yes indeed. I wear a peace sign toe ring and it generally doesn't get caught up in anything. Generally.

Second paragraph - clothes are always there to entice the viewer's eye, aren't they? Rhinestones are adornment that only helps to sparkle up that sexy, jiggly tushy enough to make you notice. Just remember the three second rule, and don't forget your Walmart manners. You can follow that wiggly, flashy ass, but only for an aisle or two, please.

This post was edited

I occasionally wear a glans ring or foreskin ring ant nudist events and parties.

This post was edited

Enjoy metal glam and penis rings

This post was edited

Cockring or shaftring is my daily wearable along with my wedding band which is a near permanent installation. Glans ring when the mood strikes. Penis jewelry is more often than not an icebreaker for the uninitiated.

This post was edited

Hi i wear a latex 8 ball cock and ball ring, that displays my cock at a semi hard look, nice on beach , and fantastic during sex

This post was edited

I love to wear my rubber cock and ball ring as it puts everything out there and really helps to display my shaved balls while sitting at the beach or on my hikes. Its started conversations. I often combine a shaft only cockring at the base of the shaft if Im going to get hard and masturbate.

This post was edited

I wear leather anklets on each along with at least one and sometimes up to three toe rings on each foot as well, it draws more attention to me being barefoot all the time when I'm out in public. Maybe a leather choker occasionally if I'm going shirtless and wearing cut-offs. Nude at home or out in the woods or beach the anklets and choker are the only things I'm wearing on a daily basis. I have quite a few so I do change my "wardrobe" frequently.

This post was edited

Well I do like my rings. But in the cooler months I switch to my leather c-ring.
And when we go to the beach, I make leather beaded anklets and bracelets.
Oh a bandanna for my head. Not much hair on the top. Hats just seem to blow off at the wrong time or get in the way.

This post was edited

wife wears a belly chain. i refuse to wear any kind of 'clown show' genital rings etc as they look utterly ridiculous

This post was edited

I been wearing a c ring lately I like the look

This post was edited