RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

I have absolutely no problem with anyone decorating their dick like a Christmas tree. Just dont tell me its the same as wearing a watch.It really isnt and you all know it.

Yeah I mean I really hate to have my intelligence insulted by that gaslighting idea of it being "just" body jewelry. As you said if they would just be transparent about it then it would clearly come done to a matter of choice. But trying to say its just like other types of jewelry is misleading at minimum.

This post was edited

I have absolutely no problem with anyone decorating their dick like a Christmas tree. Just dont tell me its the same as wearing a watch.It really isnt and you all know it.Yeah I mean I really hate to have my intelligence insulted by that gaslighting idea of it being "just" body jewelry. As you said if they would just be transparent about it then it would clearly come done to a matter of choice. But trying to say its just like other types of jewelry is misleading at minimum.

Yeah, I wear this ring on my finger to tell everyone Im in a relationship.

I wear this ring on my dick because I have no relationships.

This post was edited

I guess we're not all going to come to agreement on this topic. :-)

This post was edited

Thats why we choose to be different.

I prefer not to wear clothes when it suits me.

If I prefer to wear parts of a washing machine on my dick because it suits me, thats fine too.

Just dont use the same noun to describe them.

This post was edited

Even if the purpose is decorative, decorating an item whether it is your home, a tree, your body or body part has a purpose a decorative purpose. Do you decorate your home at Christmas or your Christmas tree so it will be ignored and not looked at? Are tattoos meant to be decorative and not seen or looked at?

Not sure why it is so hard to admit genital jewelry is worn to decorate a penis because to be seen and looked at. Then it is perfectly ok and normal to have differences of opinion about the propriety of that is in nudism naturism and whether thats looks good or not. As said before everyone entitled to their own opinion. But dont gaslight and present opinion to avoid the facts

This post was edited

I couldn't care less. For starters, I rarely look at a man's penis when at a nudist venue. Secondly and most importantly, if the man is acting cool (not pervy and not bothering anyone or sporting a boner), why the hell should I care how he chooses to adorn himself. I frequent many AANR nudist resorts across the US and am less likely to return to those resorts that have a policy against genital jewelry. It just shouldn't have any place at a nudist resort for one to be judged on how they choose to adorn their bodies.

This post was edited

People have nipple & genital piercings, men & women, some have tattoo's all over, including the genitals, it is their choice. Why does it matter to others if someone chooses to wear a cock ring, or a chain around their waste, be fully shaved to clearly show their genitals or be hairy and not show much, it's their choice. Cock rings are similar to genital piercings in my view, just without the pain I'm guessing.

This post was edited

People have nipple & genital piercings, men & women, some have tattoo's all over, including the genitals, it is their choice. Why does it matter to others if someone chooses to wear a cock ring, or a chain around their waste, be fully shaved to clearly show their genitals or be hairy and not show much, it's their choice. Cock rings are similar to genital piercings in my view, just without the pain I'm guessing.

Not quite sure what point you are making here. Are you saying it doesnt matter to you if someone wears a penis ring at the beach or a resort? Just seeking clarity.

This post was edited

I am finding this discussion a bit amusing. Now, I am not against tattoos or jewelry, but I do think they are a waste of time, money, and energy. I have one piece of jewelry, a wedding ring that I have not worn for 21 years. We've been married 21 years.
If you wear it because you like the look, do you admire it on yourself by using a mirror or some other means to view the entire adornment?
If you wear it because you like the feel, do you admire it even when clothed?
No answer is right or wrong here, but your answer could be a clue that you are kidding yourself.

This post was edited

I think a man shaving his pubic hair off looks bloody ridiculous! BUT that is my feeling....I do not nor would I discriminate or reject him as another fellow nudist. The reasons that people do the things they do: get tattoos, shave their pubic hair, wear nipple or genital rings etc concerns them and their personal life and feelings and how they want to express themselves. Is being a nudist sexual, all of the literature that talks about the nudist world emphasizes that it's not about sex, and yet if you talk to textiles they will tell us we are gaslighting when we saw that being a nudist is not about sex.

This post was edited