RE:Things to do at home while nude

no reason to put clothes on in first place at home

This post was edited

I do everything while nude at home, except for frying bacon, using power tools or grinding metal LoL . . . OUCH :P

This post was edited

Agreed! I don't always wear clothes at home and sometimes we get into arguments about it, but oh well. She shouldn't mind because I do all the cleaning and she cooks. I've started running quick errands over to the post office or ATM wearing nothing but cutoffs lately and slipping them off for the drive home. Grocery shopping, home center or to the mall and even the Library, I'll put on a t shirt or tank top, but still go barefoot inside and strip naked when I'm back in the car. I dropped her off at the rec center once wearing my shorts and came back couple hours later to pick her completely nude, I was working in the garage when she called and figured it's only a short distance away, nobody will see.

This post was edited

Agreed! I don't always wear clothes at home and sometimes we get into arguments about it, but oh well. She shouldn't mind because I do all the cleaning and she cooks. I've started running quick errands over to the post office or ATM wearing nothing but cutoffs lately and slipping them off for the drive home. Grocery shopping, home center or to the mall and even the Library, I'll put on a t shirt or tank top, but still go barefoot inside and strip naked when I'm back in the car. I dropped her off at the rec center once wearing my shorts and came back couple hours later to pick her completely nude, I was working in the garage when she called and figured it's only a short distance away, nobody will see.

Then your post office is OK with you being shirtless?
Do you go to the service counter in the post office or just check your PO Box?
Have you ever tried other quick in and out places shirtless like convenience stores and fast food?

This post was edited

When I'm at home, I never get dressed and do absolutely everything naked.

This post was edited

Im pretty much the same way

This post was edited

A good place to go nude in the summer and winter is the locker room. Check out my group "Locker Room Exhibitionist" I think you'll enjoy it! https://www.truenudists.com/group/locker-room-exhibitionist/

This post was edited

my wife will take a load of laundry downstairs and come back upstairs naked as she decided to wash everything, and she will stay naked the rest of the day.we both do our household chores naked now too. I like to tie flies for fishing naked.

This post was edited

Apart from in the very depth of winter when my house gets very cold, I am naked whenever I'm in the house so my answer would be, anything you do at home. If I'm cleaning, I clean naked, if I'm cooking, I cook naked, if I'm doing laundry, I do that naked. Of course, being naked so much cuts down on the amount of laundry I have to actually do.

This post was edited

I think the question should be Things that CANNOT be done home while nude?. Seems to me everything can be done nude, right?

Maybe no shoveling snow...but then again that can be too (maybe in small bits, lol).

This post was edited