RE:Locker room nudity

LOL, sounds like a great retirement job!

This post was edited

Two things on my mind after reading some of the posts here: Any person who'd call the police in situations such as the ones described here would be termed a 'Karen' nowadays, a self-absorbed twit who cannot see past her own nose long enough to notice the world does not revolve around her. And to be fair, there are also plenty of 'Kyles' out there. If litigation and 911 are the first things you think of after an encounter with someone, pause and slap your own face because you've got issues. Secondly, reading about locker rooms and body parts showing between the sexes reminds me of the original 'Robocop' with Peter Weller, where they show a police station locker room of the future where men and women are unashamedly changing and everything else in front of each other, reminiscent of how it ought to be everywhere, in that perfect world we are not a part of. G and I are two of the lucky ones who enjoy that sort of situation since we live at a nude resort, where men and women and kids all share the same showers and areas where we can disrobe and get dressed if needed. The only sexually-segregated places include (appropriately) the toilet and grooming areas. I wonder if there are other places in the world where this sort of set-up is the norm in all shower/locker rooms, not just at nude resorts, in countries where everyone is more relaxed about their intimate places showing, without any fear that if they are nude around the opposite sex they are going to spontaneously combust or be assaulted. Yay to the future as viewed through science fiction!

This post was edited

I would carry on as normal. The woman is obviously not bothered about seeing naked men.

This post was edited

In Japan I went to a gender segregated bath house in Kyoto. On the mens side all the workers were clothed females. I was the only western guy there. There were men and boys of all ages and since none of them covered anything neither did I. Lots of inked guys but I was the only one with genital piercings. The women cleaned and did other work and nothing seemed to phase them in the least.

This post was edited

1nakedbird wrote:
Question is how would this affect you in using the locker room and showers. Would this change your naked time in the locker room. It seams that there were fewer guys using the locker room today.

It would not affect me at all. I'm in a place where nudity is sanctioned, and any worker ... male or female... should be aware of that. Of course, if the lady has a problem with it, I'm open to arranging things so that she can have time to do maintenance before the locker room is open, or when it can be conveniently closed for a few minutes.

This post was edited

I'm not looking to shock somebody just trying to make a living. I'll wrap towel around me going to and from the shower. If they see anything when I'm dressing, that's on them.

This post was edited

I'm not looking to shock somebody just trying to make a living. I'll wrap towel around me going to and from the shower. If they see anything when I'm dressing, that's on them.

This post was edited

Exactly what he said. I came across that during a locker room while deployed overseas and was never an issue. She was doing her job and so was I. (seen one seen them all kinda deal I'm sure)

This post was edited

The same as normal with a towel hanging in front of me with my water bottle. The locker room I go to has a mixed age group. Some younger males are not comfortable with nudity and have expressed their feeling. I try to be respectful, and told them that is fine, except when I am in the sauna.

This post was edited

This happen in my gym all the time! Women come and clean the men's locker room all the time, i.e. reload paper towels, mop the floor, clean the urinals & stalls and the men don't cover up. Everyone just goes about their business.

This post was edited