RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

naturaldude wrote:
I was at a nudist club as a visitor and had been there many times but was called out for wearing a gold glans ring.

It should be noted that you were at a nudist club, and the OP was a visitor at a nude beach. The rules are different. I don't think they should be different, but they are. At a private club, they get to set the rules and enforce them, whereas the only norms at most of the nudist beaches I've been at is that no overt sexual activity or behavior is tolerated. But I've never seen any jewelry police around.

So at a nude beach, a guy with a cock ring or a glans ring is OK, as long as he isn't flaunting a boner. (And by "flaunting," I mean making a point of calling attention to it. If he's got a boner but is still polite and deferential, I'll just be patient in the knowledge that it will probably go away of its own accord.)

This post was edited

All nudists are not the same. We like being without clothes, but in different settings and circumstances. Same with body jewelry and other modifications, such as earlobe spacers, tattoos etc. Let's just take others as they are and who they are.

This post was edited

So at a nude beach, a guy with a cock ring or a glans ring is OK, as long as he isn't flaunting a boner. (And by "flaunting," I mean making a point of calling attention to it. If he's got a boner but is still polite and deferential, I'll just be patient in the knowledge that it will probably go away of its own accord.)

So what I understand from this comments is that the guy at the beach is fine walking around with an erection and cock ring as long he isnt calling attention to it. This is exactly the kind of behavior that the non naturist seize on and describe led and get clothing optional beaches shut down.
It isnt rocket science to see that making allowance for that will eventually lead to the closure of what few beaches we have for nude recreation in the U.S.

Maybe that is the goal as long as those who choose that behavior can "express" themselves.

This post was edited

First thought is he's married LoL :P

This post was edited

My wife and I visited Haulover in Feb 22. Our first trip there, we have been to Couples In Ocho Rios and were nude. But Couples nude area is on an island with few others.
Haulover was awesome. We both loved it. And I noticed a lot of gay and straight guys with cock rings. Im 100% straight, but I did check out every dudes package and felt much better about my own. We will go back this coming year as well I hope. And I plan on sporting some rings. They feel good, and its no different than a female wearing a push up bikini top or bra. To enhance and show off sexy and taboo parts of their bodies. I cant wait. Not sure if were nudists, as the opportunity is rare and hard to find here without going to a seedy resort in the mountains or to a swingers club. On a recent getaway, we had sex multiple times with our curtains wide open and people were having business meetings in the office directly across from us. It was awesome for us both. Back to the beach, it was invigorating and very erotic to be laying next to my hot wife, both of us naked in front of 1000 people who we will never see again. Some naked, some probably perverts, some just enjoying a very cool place. But we both cant wait to return. Maybe were more exhibitionists but I wanted to get comments and ideas for any other classy places in the southeast.

This post was edited

My wife and I visited Haulover in Feb 22. Our first trip there, we have been to Couples In Ocho Rios and were nude. But Couples nude area is on an island with few others.Haulover was awesome. We both loved it. And I noticed a lot of gay and straight guys with cock rings. Im 100% straight, but I did check out every dudes package and felt much better about my own. We will go back this coming year as well I hope. And I plan on sporting some rings. They feel good, and its no different than a female wearing a push up bikini top or bra. To enhance and show off sexy and taboo parts of their bodies. I cant wait. Not sure if were nudists, as the opportunity is rare and hard to find here without going to a seedy resort in the mountains or to a swingers club. On a recent getaway, we had sex multiple times with our curtains wide open and people were having business meetings in the office directly across from us. It was awesome for us both. Back to the beach, it was invigorating and very erotic to be laying next to my hot wife, both of us naked in front of 1000 people who we will never see again. Some naked, some probably perverts, some just enjoying a very cool place. But we both cant wait to return. Maybe were more exhibitionists but I wanted to get comments and ideas for any other classy places in the southeast.

You joined with as a new member just to post this pile of BS.

Pathetic.

This post was edited

You say they look ridiculous..yet you shave your pubic region....why? Do you like the way it feels? Do you like drawings attention to your genitals? The feel of being hairless? The feelings during sexual contact?
I have been a nudist more than 35 years and seen the advent of no one shaved their genitals to..OMG...they still have a full bush...shaving feels better sexually and the freedom of it as well. It is accepted now. The feel of a c ring and or a glans ring equates to the same feeling for me.

I learned body acceptance as a nudist. At a nudist resort, I saw women wearing a waist chain with pendants.. drawing attention to the lower region of the body to include the pubic region. Women get the "hood" pierced for similar reasons. Yet it is accepted just like nipple piercings.
So if you are offended...why are you a nudist? Dont you wish to be accepted for your decision to be nude?
I have seen guys with erections on beaches and at clubs. ...that didnt have a c ring or glans ring... it happens! When you are a 20 something and testosterone is flowing...they just happen! Let it happen!

The first statement was that they saw a man with a penis ring...no mention of an erection. Yet most of you took it to this level. If you are against it...then let your pubic hair grow and hide your penis and stop being a hypocrite.

These are just my opinions and not forcing my thoughts on anyone...just want you to thin
k about why you are a nudist.

This post was edited

Some of the comments here show why nudism will struggle to be accepted because it the current conventional wisdom anyone who takes their clothes off is a nudist. Whatever behavior that a person does while naked is ok because it is nudist because nudism equals naked. It reminds me of two things one is nudism/naturism is a way of life not a state of dress. Also this from Marc Alain Descamps one of the greatest naturist minds now mostly ignored
Insofar as there is a non-negligible percentage of individualists who affirm: "Everyone lives their naturism, as they see fit", no agreement is possible. However, there must be a minimum of agreement on the rules of football to decide that we are going to play football together. And what about those who would say: "Everyone lives their highway code, as they see fit"?]/b] from the naturist society project.

If we need some rules to live as a society like rules of the road while do the individualists insist on having no rules no norms anything goes thinking when it come to nudism. They challenge people like me to think about why we are nudists and call us prudes or asexual and play the what about ism game. When in truth the thoughtlessness and sexual perspective is just a projection to try and discount differing perspectives. So tell us why do you think everyone should do anything they want naked and call it nudism.

This post was edited

You say they look ridiculous..yet you shave your pubic region....why? Do you like the way it feels? Do you like drawings attention to your genitals? The feel of being hairless? The feelings during sexual contact?I have been a nudist more than 35 years and seen the advent of no one shaved their genitals to..OMG...they still have a full bush...shaving feels better sexually and the freedom of it as well. It is accepted now. The feel of a c ring and or a glans ring equates to the same feeling for me.I learned body acceptance as a nudist. At a nudist resort, I saw women wearing a waist chain with pendants.. drawing attention to the lower region of the body to include the pubic region. Women get the "hood" pierced for similar reasons. Yet it is accepted just like nipple piercings.So if you are offended...why are you a nudist? Dont you wish to be accepted for your decision to be nude?I have seen guys with erections on beaches and at clubs. ...that didnt have a c ring or glans ring... it happens! When you are a 20 something and testosterone is flowing...they just happen! Let it happen!The first statement was that they saw a man with a penis ring...no mention of an erection. Yet most of you took it to this level. If you are against it...then let your pubic hair grow and hide your penis and stop being a hypocrite.These are just my opinions and not forcing my thoughts on anyone...just want you to think about why you are a nudist.

I dont think anyone is saying you shouldnt wear genital jewellery, its entirely up to the persons personal choice, as it should be.

Some people find they look ridiculous, much like a man with a combover, its as if the wearer is trying to compensate for something thats missing.

I dont care what people do to augment their bodies, but you should be aware of a few facts.

1. It is almost exclusively single men who choose wear stuff on their dick. why this is I can guess but its only a personal opinion.

2 A cockazzel does not ingratiate a single man to other naturists, quite the opposite reaction is usual. Thats not an opinion, thats observed fact over many years of study.

3 it is almost exclusively single me who join things such as The Erection Acceptances Group, and bleat on about how its nothing to hide. This also wont ingratiate you to other real world naturists.

4 You say you are looking for a woman to share naturism with. Good luck with that, if you are wondering why they are turning their back to you, its probably because of the suns glair reflecting off the cutlery drawer hanging between your legs.

This post was edited

I have read through most all of this thread and find some of it quite comical!
As nudists we have varied opinions of what is acceptable in a nudist environment. And they range from one extreme to another.
There are some that feel: OMG, that man has genital jewelry, don't look or you will turn into a pillar of salt!
Then others: To each their own.
At textile beaches, some wear board shorts and others, speedos. Their preference! If someone wears the speedo, Is it body confidence, for show or self expression?
If a man or woman wears jewelry at a nude venue, I tend to look at it as a form of self expression, body confidence, and to perhaps to express to others their level of body confidence. Perhaps no different than someone who buys ornate rims for their car as an extension of who they are. Just a display of their personality and pride. If the display is absent of lewdness, why prejudge the individual.
Some exercise regularly so their body looks fit, for themselves? for others? Do we criticize the fit bodies as putting on a show or admire them for how their physique looks.
How many men here would look at a wonderfully fit woman at a nudist venue and criticize her for just trying to put on a show to show off her femininity? I say there is some hypocrisy there because you all would take in an eyeful.
So, .......a confident guy with a c-ring????
Get over it!
Personally, I would probably just lean over to wifey and ask "did you just check out that c-ring?" To which she would either say "yes" or "where?"!

This post was edited