Nude at my mom and dad's

So I'm living with my parents for now till I get my own place and I love being nude. I usually stay in my room just because there is usually nothing to do here besides to masturbate or smoke weed with my mom and even when I'm smokin weed with my mom I'm nude she doesn't mind it at all. We usually will smoke and talk about different things the whole time she will be staring at my dick cuz it's usually hard or semi hard I guess because I'm still getting use to being nude around my parents. It's pretty exciting lol especially when my mom likes lookin at it. Just like I leave my bedroom door open even when I'm jacking off and my mom has stuff in my closet that's hers so she is in ther quite often. Most the time she will stand at the closet and watch me masturbate and wait till I cum. I have thought about asking her to help me cum before but haven't. Should I engage in sexual activities with my mom? Let me know

This topic was edited
RE:Nude at my mom and dad's

I will definitely do that and I will come back with a update

This post was edited

Have an adult conversation and ask her if she can help. My mum used to help me when I was younger.

This post was edited

Talking about it is just being open to your mom. She is not shy so ask. What about her going to a resort with you ?

This post was edited

My mom was always cool about my nudity I started sleeping nude at 9,10 and it didn't bother her if she came into my room ,tho I did not walk around nude much it was mostly morning going to and from bathroom in the morning she saw me till I got married at 24

This post was edited

I think you should ask her to help...She obviously likes to watch,

This post was edited

I think you should ask her to help...She obviously likes to watch,
I fear that might require this thread to be transferred to TS]

This post was edited

Sometimes eyes can talk. So perhaps shes just waiting for a signal from you.

This post was edited

Thats the way to go lady. When did the siblings join in

This post was edited

Try being the adult yourself than them. Accept their anger and be cool. Sooner than later theyll come around. Maybe they want to go your neighbors way too but cannot get down to breaking the ice.

This post was edited