RE:Can't Stand Wearing Clothes Anymore

If you ever need a fourth employee, please let me know! LOL

This post was edited

If you ever need a fourth employee, please let me know! LOL

Kind of a long commute from NC to CA!

This post was edited

Hi Gabare! I believe Cap d'Agde in France is a totally nude city where you can bank, shop, dine and even fill up your car at the gas station nude..

pretty much. i have been there often and the exceptions seem to be the hairdressers [see https://www.truenudists.com/user/johngw/ 's comment about Euronat] the doctor, although not sure there is still a doctor's office there, and dinner in a restaurant. i don't mind putting on some clothes for dinner at a nice restaurant, but if you just have pizza outdoors you can stay nude. a few years ago i got a flu and the hotel called a doctor for me. i stayed naked, which actually all doctors' visit ought to be

This post was edited

Hi Gabare! I believe Cap d'Agde in France is a totally nude city where you can bank, shop, dine and even fill up your car at the gas station nude..pretty much. i have been there often and the exceptions seem to be the hairdressers [see https://www.truenudists.com/user/johngw/ 's comment about Euronat] the doctor, although not sure there is still a doctor's office there, and dinner in a restaurant. i don't mind putting on some clothes for dinner at a nice restaurant, but if you just have pizza outdoors you can stay nude. a few years ago i got a flu and the hotel called a doctor for me. i stayed naked, which actually all doctors' visit ought to be
I have three times stayed naked 24/7 for a fortnight including dining most nights at a restaurant, sometimes inside and occasionally on the terrace if the evening was warm enough. although I admit that most times I was the only nude.
On other stays, I have dressed to dine on some evenings if it was particularly cold.

This post was edited