Nudism and unconscious biasness on TN

I have been associated with site since few years now, had previous profiles as well but deleted because of bitter experience here.
On one hand definitely every individual here has right that whom he/she wants to talk but I have seen many profiles which says "if you are from India, aisa sor other countries where nudism is not legal do not contact". We are on social media, the basic reason we are here is networking with people from different countries and make friends. I really don't understand how someone can decide that a person from particular country would be bad only, we always have option of blocking and reporting the profile, so before even chatting how can someone decide that this person would be bad only?

Profile: many people here write in profile that, no face pic no chat, ok I respect your decision but every country, it's culture and it's people are not same, may be in some country no one would bother even if they have seen you nude anywhere, may be on internet but in some country the consequences could be disastrous, someone can loose their job or get condemned from society, so why can't you ask for face pictures personally?

I have many such topics to discuss, we might not have nudist places in our country, it might be illegal to be nude in my country, but we are human like you, at least treat with respect, if you don't wanna chat fine, no one can force you, but at least you can be humble and treat everyone as human irrespective of its age, gender, Ethnicity, race, marital status etc.

Just requesting every to be human it costs nothing

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism and unconscious biasness on TN

Amen to that. Civil, sane discussion is welcome everywhere. People who take it upon themselves to establish rules that are not in the spirit of the site are not welcome here. It's as simple as that.

This post was edited

Just requesting every to be human it costs nothing

If only it were so in a a perfect world but we instead live in a world where we all have biases it comes in many forms and can be unite hurtful as it sounds this experience was for you but this is the reality and it is no less true among nudists despite the popular opinion that nudists are somehow exempt. I have experienced some of the more virulent discrimination and impactful bias among nudists.
I think some a clueless and others are very intention that to the reality.
What I have learned is that I just need to widen my circle to connect with people who dont operate in that space. Why that may be difficult in your case and on this site it is worth the effort if you want to find genuine naturist connections.

This post was edited

"if you are from India, aisa sor other countries where nudism is not legal do not contact"

Users who write this are fascists, be happy not to chat with them.

This post was edited

I cannot believe these sort of attitudes in 2022

This post was edited

Just because the site is a nudist site does not mean everyone who joins the site is a nudist and not every nudist is a perfect human being. Being nude does not make one any better or any worse. In addition, this is the internet so one can't take everything at face value. If one's feelings get hurt easily or one is too trusting (gullible), then perhaps they shouldn't be on these types of sites.

This post was edited

Hopefully now, I will only get true naturists and nudists as friends.

What you will also get are certified fakes. Why oh why do some people blindly believe that getting certified is the answer to fakes. Probably the same who believe in Santa and the Easter Bunny. This site has become a site mainly for scammer and sex workers. There seems to be a real market and demand for this here. Many real nudists have either left or seldom or no longer post. They have moved on to real nudism in the real world. Come join us there.

This post was edited

Hopefully now, I will only get true naturists and nudists as friends.

caveat emptor

This post was edited

Sadly as others have stated express nakedness does not tell you everything about a person nor does it make the people who are naked some how superior to everyone else year's,s ago I wrote a blog about this being naturism's dirty little secret remains true today.

This post was edited

One way to look at this is that it's easiest if you can filter out 90% of all users in order to identify the ones you may have something in common with. It's quality not quantity that counts. Good luck.

This post was edited

You know, I just like to be naked. I'm not interest in those looking for a hookup. I like to hear from those who enjoy nudity. Those who enjoy it without foisting it upon people who don't. Our practice is not for everyone. We all have to live within the parameters we are given. I make every effort to please me without offending others. I do what the laws of my country allows. To do less is being a complete ass. Some of us have more freedom than others. Those who don't enjoy what we can.

This post was edited