RE:Most daring?

I went for a walk at a state park walkway. I took my clothes off and left them in the truck. I then took off on my walk till it came to a road. Turned around and walked back. Walked about 5 miles on that one.
I have walked nude from my apartment in town going toward a main highway. The sidewalk was lit up by the streetlights so I could see very good. I bet I did that about 20 times.
I took a walk at night in the rain and was playing in the rain in the street. The drains couldn't handle the water so the street was flooded. I'm standing in the middle of the road in the water splashing it.

This post was edited

I have done a daytime 8m walk in Sherwood Forest, but I( was with 14 others so I'm not sure how brave that is.

This post was edited

My last bike ride of the season was a lot of trail and because it was unseasonably warm this November Saturday I decided to do MORE nude miles than ever before! I saw a dozen people, approaching from both directions, men and women. It was GREAT! Maybe it was shock, maybe enjoyment or jealousy, but NO negative comments.

I also just recently discovered a very good position in the gym hot tub that gets me hard! The jet is just in the right position. I start with shorts on but if Im alone or the others are just in the adjacent pool I pull them down and let the jet go at the tip! Incredible. Had to be careful though - no one wants cum in the spa.

This post was edited

I would occasionally take a nude drive around town, but always with some "emergency" gym shorts handy...just in case. But one night I decided to be REALLY daring, and I took a long drive with no cloths at all in the car! Taking a chance, for sure. What if I broke down, or got stopped? I got to where I was taking longer drives farther from home with no textiles in the car, then, one night, a speeding car swerved and almost collided with me. But it is a real rush! Better to drive sober and naked then drunk with clothes on.

This post was edited

I would occasionally take a nude drive around town, but always with some "emergency" gym shorts handy...just in case. But one night I decided to be REALLY daring, and I took a long drive with no cloths at all in the car! Taking a chance, for sure. What if I broke down, or got stopped? I got to where I was taking longer drives farther from home with no textiles in the car, then, one night, a speeding car swerved and almost collided with me. But it is a real rush! Better to drive sober and naked then drunk with clothes on.

Did you drive nude with no backup cover after that incident?

This post was edited

Yes, I still would, but not usually so far away from home.

This post was edited

This week, I added something to my "most daring" list. I've been on a long road trip and the other night, after checking in to the hotel, I decided to unwind with a nice swim in their indoor pool. Wouldn't you know...I was the only patron taking a dip that night! So...you're getting ahead of me...I decided to shed the bathing suit and swim au naturel for a while. Then I noticed a shower over in the corner of the room. When I'd finished swimming, and still naked, I took a long hot shower, toweled off, then rinsed out and wrung out my wet bathing suit. Only then did I put on my blue jeans to go back to my room. Very refreshing, if a bit risky. :)

This post was edited

Getting warm here. If I had an accessible pool I'd be tempted to take the same sort of risks!

This post was edited

Abq1010 - Certainly much riskier in your location than over here in the UK. I have twice been seen by hotel staff while taking a skinny-dip and on neither occasion did I get more than a polite greeting.
Non-sexual nudity without an intention to alarm or distress is not illegal here.

This post was edited

It was about 5 years ago when I was really starting to get into exhibitionism. I decided in early spring that I was going to try to skinny dip in every condo and apartment pool in Wilton Manors. Over the course of that spring / summer/ fall I skinny dipped in at least 40 pools, always late at night. The most daring was at an apartment building about 1/4 mile from my home. I walked there around 4 am wearing an old ratty pair of nylon running shorts with the inner liner cut out. (you can put them on a lot faster that way if needed) I got there, took off the shorts, walked around the pool a few times to make sure anyone that was watching could see me. I then dove into the pool, got out and walked around the pool a couple more times. I was feeling braver (or more stupid) than usual that night so when I left, I decided to leave my shorts there and walk home nude. As I entered my complex, there was a guy waking his dog heading toward me. as I got closer I said "Good evening" He replied with Good evening. I asked "how are you doing tonight?" He replied "Great now!" We continued on our separate ways and I went home. It is a great feeling when someone enjoys seeing me nude. If the same thing happened now, the only difference is I would have asked him to take pics of me

This post was edited