Maybe the last weekend

Hi all. Been a fun summer with lots of camping weekends and day trips but it's coming to the end. Love the fall and enjoy camping in chilly weather but just kind of hard to enjoy oneself nude. So one more big time out this coming weekend. Doing a five day weekend with some couples we have camped with all summer. Hope you all enjoyed your summer and now looking into some fun nudist escapes for winter. Please let me know of anything interesting around NY, NJ for winter fun.

This topic was edited
RE:Maybe the last weekend

Yes, summer ends quickly up north but hopefully your winter will be mild and short. Best wishes.

This post was edited

I live just south of Philadelphia and have a membership with the Penn-Sylvan Health Society. Theyre in Mohnton and have a website you can check for activities. Theyre open year-round, have an indoor pool, a hot tub, showers and activities. People from Philly say it takes about an hour to get there. I imagine most of that time is spent getting THROUGH the city.

This post was edited

I live just south of Philadelphia and have a membership with the Penn-Sylvan Health Society. Theyre in Mohnton and have a website you can check for activities. Theyre open year-round, have an indoor pool, a hot tub, showers and activities. People from Philly say it takes about an hour to get there. I imagine most of that time is spent getting THROUGH the city.

This post was edited

We went camping last weekend. The temperature was still nice. Got down in the 50s at night. Glad we went as this weekend the highs will only be in the 50s with the lows beings in the 20s and 30s at night. The campground closes after this weekend.

This post was edited

went camping the middle of September,weather has been great.went to our favorite campground with the hot springs 1/4 mile away. wife and I intended to be naked as much as possible. Only 1 other campsite was taken.we set up away from them and after setting up camp got naked. wife played out on her lounge chair.went down to the creek and went skinny-dipping.went for a soak the next morning, it was wonderful.met the other couple, we were at camp naked and they walked by and stopped and visited, they didn't have much clothes on either.told them about a spot on the river that had a nice swimming hole and beach.they followed us there, we drove down there naked, as they did too. had a good time, temps in the 80's.spent 3 days camping. have to do it next year.

This post was edited

Just came back from 3 days camping in Central Florida. Perfect weather, and got back just before a mild cold front came through.

This post was edited