Late night nude hikes

This summer, I started doing late night nude hikes, midnight or later. I go on regular hiking trails. Only once has there been an encounter with someone on the trail. Two night mountain bikers came up on me. They said Hi, then after they had passed, one said, Now theres something you dont see every day.
Warm summer nights, a moon to light the way, and being nude in nature is awesome.

This topic was edited
RE:Late night nude hikes

Always nice in the right weather.

This post was edited

Its always great to hike naked. Done a few late night hikes myself in July and August months. Feels great to do so.

This post was edited

You are lucky, here in Oz, on warm summer night you have to worries about the dam snakes, as they are active...although you clearly see their eyes when you shine a light at them, they seem less shy and will let you walk at striking distance...that s why i prefer start early morning walk, where i can see where i step.

This post was edited

Snakes are a real hazard for nude hikers not prepared. Several years ago i was out hiking in the desert in Southern California and was only wearing sandals ( really stupid ). There was a rattle snake right in the middle of the path I almost stepped on it. Hiking in remote areas we all should as least wear hiking boots

This post was edited