RE:WHO SAW YOU LAST?

The tide at the beach being so high this morning led to a couple walking through the dunes right past me, rather than by the shoreline. Face-up, too. Didn't anticipate that!

This post was edited

2 days back, I had an opportunity to have a nude sun bath.
I went to my roof, gave myself a good oil massage and then lied in sun for 30 min, and then had a shower in the open sun.

There were some workers working on a construction in my neighbourhood. Those Mason saw me and at one point they stopped their work and stood to see me.
It seems they could not believe their eyes.

This post was edited

Very good

This post was edited

4th dec, 2022. Sunday...
I took a nude shower in a public bathroom. 4 people who were also bathing, saw me. They were stunned at first. But didn't complain. Just they talked casually with me. They were all in their underwear.

This post was edited

Saturday, my wife and I went to a large county park on Floridas gulf coast. She wore a bikini (blue tropical flowers on white) and I wore my green and red (for Christmas) topical floral thong. Again, I wore the thong between the parking and our spot on the beach. We passed and waved to the ranger as he was returning on his rounds, having turned around at the dead end. The rangers are fine with the skimpiest of swimwear, but do not approve of full nudity. We made our camp midway between a guy and a younger couple. Since the ranger had just been through, no one was nude. The only people I was concerned about nudity was the couple. I had never checked with a female or couple before about getting naked and was on the fence yesterday. Once we got everything set up, I saw the woman had removed her top. The guy wore a brief. I walked to the shore, and keeping my back to the sunbathers removed my thong before entering the water. Another guy removed his, maybe because he had seen me. As I was leaving the water nude, I went to thank him for joining me, and then returned to my wife. I was not hiding my nudity from the couple, figuring they had probably seen it there before. I remained nude except when a few textiles walked by, then either put a towel over my lap or kept my legs closed. When the couple left they greeted us. Their pleasant greeting and small chit-chat indicated they easily accepted my nudity.

This post was edited

4th dec, 2022. Sunday...I took a nude shower in a public bathroom. 4 people who were also bathing, saw me. They were stunned at first. But didn't complain. Just they talked casually with me. They were all in their underwear.

It completely escapes me why someone would take a shower with their underwear on. What a pleasure it must've been for the other four men who got to wear wet underwear the rest of their day! Sometimes this world is so damned ridiculous, especially when the clothed and naked parts of it rub together.

This post was edited

4th dec, 2022. Sunday...I took a nude shower in a public bathroom. 4 people who were also bathing, saw me. They were stunned at first. But didn't complain. Just they talked casually with me. They were all in their underwear.It completely escapes me why someone would take a shower with their underwear on. What a pleasure it must've been for the other four men who got to wear wet underwear the rest of their day! Sometimes this world is so damned ridiculous, especially when the clothed and naked parts of it rub together.

Hopefully they bring dry underwear and change.
But still, you aren't really clean in the areas covered by the underwear.

This post was edited

Today 6th December 2022

I was alone and naked in my room. So I decided to click some pictures myself. I kept my mobile on the window, turned on the timer and was moving.
Suddenly a friend called me from the window and I just turned back, and the picture got clicked by itself.
She was stunned.
Then after some time, I told her that I was told to stay naked if possible, by my doctor as I have some skin problem on my bum... Then she calmed down.

This post was edited

Today 6th December 2022I was alone and naked in my room. So I decided to click some pictures myself. I kept my mobile on the window, turned on the timer and was moving.Suddenly a friend called me from the window and I just turned back, and the picture got clicked by itself.She was stunned.Then after some time, I told her that I was told to stay naked if possible, by my doctor as I have some skin problem on my bum... Then she calmed down.

How close a friend is she? Did she ask you about the skin problem you used as an excuse? Dating a nurse, I might've been tempted to ask to see it, for medical curiosity and as a friend. Do you actually have a skin condition on your rear or was that just a 'seat of your pants' lie to relieve her upset? Were you in any way tumescent as you strutted around your room and she caught you? And if you're going to tell a story like this, wouldn't it be nice to share that picture with us all, or did the camera capture her in the frame?

This post was edited

Today 6th December 2022I was alone and naked in my room. So I decided to click some pictures myself. I kept my mobile on the window, turned on the timer and was moving.Suddenly a friend called me from the window and I just turned back, and the picture got clicked by itself.She was stunned.Then after some time, I told her that I was told to stay naked if possible, by my doctor as I have some skin problem on my bum... Then she calmed down.How close a friend is she? Did she ask you about the skin problem you used as an excuse? Dating a nurse, I might've been tempted to ask to see it, for medical curiosity and as a friend. Do you actually have a skin condition on your rear or was that just a 'seat of your pants' lie to relieve her upset? Were you in any way tumescent as you strutted around your room and she caught you? And if you're going to tell a story like this, wouldn't it be nice to share that picture with us all, or did the camera capture her in the frame?

Lot of questions.
Yes I definitely have a skin problem, around my bum and penis. So doctor did tell me to wear loose pants and be naked whenever alone. Otherwise I will need a skin protection cream. Which temporarily resolve my issue, but not permanently. So actually I didn't tell a lie to her. But yes, I was naked then not because of it. Because I like to be naked.

This post was edited