RE:Pennsylvania nudists

Philadelphia is here!!!

Philadelphia looks really good from here ~ what a winning smile!

This post was edited

State College, PA here. New at the lifestyle and looking to meet some people.

This post was edited

Saw these on Reddit this a.m. great pics.

This post was edited

Hi all!! I'm new to TN, been here for about a month now. I live in Philadelphia, but travel to many parts of NJ often. I also frequent DE and central and western parts of PA from time to time as well. Hoping to meet new nudist to become friends with and do naked activities with, especially outdoor ones.

This post was edited

I'm New too looking for the same

This post was edited

I'm looking for the same to I'm just learning this lifestyle

This post was edited

I'm looking for the same to I'm just learning this lifestyle

This post was edited

Not many places in Nor West Pa. But, we are so rural up here, you can walk in the woods naked for many days and never see anyone. If you want a resort to go to, there is always Brushwood Folk Lore Ctr. in Sherman N.Y. Thats about 20 miles north of Corry Pa. There was also skinny dip falls near Shernan but the locals closed it down.
A little about Brushwood. All friendly people up there. You must under stand this is no Calenti in Florida. It's rough but no problem being naked all day and night. On about 100+ acres. there is plenty off room for your tent or 5th wheel camper. The indoor pool and hot tub is going all summer. The place to be when the sun goes down is the roundhouse. A simple structure with a fire pit. On a good night, many people dancing around the fire or just sitting and socializing. And it's cheap, you gotta check for sure but I think $15 a night for setting up your tent and use of anything there. Good place to relax and meet like-minded couples.

This post was edited

Not many places in Nor West Pa. But, we are so rural up here, you can walk in the woods naked for many days and never see anyone. If you want a resort to go to, there is always Brushwood Folk Lore Ctr. in Sherman N.Y. Thats about 20 miles north of Corry Pa. There was also skinny dip falls near Shernan but the locals closed it down.
A little about Brushwood. All friendly people up there. You must under stand this is no Calenti in Florida. It's rough but no problem being naked all day and night. On about 100+ acres. there is plenty off room for your tent or 5th wheel camper. The indoor pool and hot tub is going all summer. The place to be when the sun goes down is the roundhouse. A simple structure with a fire pit. On a good night, many people dancing around the fire or just sitting and socializing. And it's cheap, you gotta check for sure but I think $15 a night for setting up your tent and use of anything there. Good place to relax and meet like-minded couples.

This post was edited

This post was edited