RE:Which TV show should be nude?

And nudists are soooo non judgmental and accepting.

This post was edited

I have been watching Shameless on Netflix in which there is a lot of nudity. Granted that most of it involves sexual activity, but there are occasions where the characters might be nude during everyday activities such as bathing or trying on clothes. One guy was doing housework while nude and hospital gowns are often untied.

This post was edited

mamsasmen wrote:

Why don't shows like Stargate or Star Trek ever encounter civilizations where everyone is nude?

I think that the simple fact that they were television shows answers that question.

Although, given that most of those civilizations were of alien races, one wonders what their genitalia might have looked like.

If this were a perfect world, one would see nudity on TV the way it is in real life... people bathing, trying on clothes, or simply getting out of bed and slipping on a robe if it's cold, or not slipping on a robe if it's warm, as they go to breakfast. I'd be happy with that, although if they wanted to broadcast sports in the nude, or have a show that involved going to a naturist resort and showing us as we really are, without coy camera angles, I'd be delighted.

This post was edited

Shameless was one of my favourites - I posted some time ago about the skinny dip scene at the hotel, where the actors seem to genuinely look as though it was their first ever time skinny dipping.

This post was edited

There is a Nudist Colony depicted in the animated movie Zootopia. All of the animals walk upright and wear human style clothes. Even though they never show any animal genitalia, the shock and horror of the bunny as she discovers other animals without cloths is telling how society views nudist.

This post was edited