Group is growing!

Super happy to see so many new members of the group a very warm welcome to you all. It would be great if you all would click on the "Like" button as with more "Likes" we move up the food chain so to speak and it makes others find us easier. I also hope it will encourage more to become lifetime members and help support this site with a financial contribution.

So hit the "like" button, please!

This topic was edited
RE:Group is growing!

Glad to be here as a fully paid and certified member. Love getting naked but it is nice to also know we are who we really are. Join me fellow nudists at the clothing optional park in Austin TX - Hippie Hollow. AustinJohn

This post was edited

PikePeak makes our 600th member! WOW!!!

This post was edited

Just hit 650!!

This post was edited

Cheers, happy to be here. So glad that the certification thing is mandatory before posting photos. At least we are starting to get genuine people on here now and we can weed out the ones that are not on here for the right reasons.

This post was edited

We are now 102 more members than in my previous post. Really started to take off in the last month. To all the new members, Welcome!

This post was edited

I just became a lifetime member today. Im so happy I found this place.

This post was edited

I just became a lifetime member today. Im so happy I found this place.

You made Member 785 - WELCOME!!

This post was edited

I'm glad the group is growing as well. Certification and membership really help the site.

This post was edited

This seems like a great group due to the fact that we all support the site and not just ourselves. Thank you for accepting me.

This post was edited

JUST HIT 800 MEMBERS!!! WHOO HOO!

This post was edited