Nudism and undies fettish

Is there any connect at all?
In a non nudist society, can this fettish be a stepping stone?
In my childhood, the window to nudsim was open by Tarzan. I was amazed by his body beauty, accentuated by the tiger skin loincloth. In my fantasy, I used to move like Tarzan and in the process gradually, the tiniset loincloth became too much to wear and I stood naked in forest.
Later, I used to secretly collect undies adv pictures, minimum was always better.
Many of my nudist friends said that they live varieties of undies, however by now, I am a free baller, mostly.
After a long long gap of almost 10 years, few days back I went to buy an undies and I discovered that I still have this love for small tiny cozy undies.
What do you all feel?

This topic was edited
RE:Nudism and undies fettish

Thongs are better to carry and looks nice
I also like such undies

This post was edited

I think, for many of us, Tarzan was the one who played a key role to be naturist.

This post was edited

I was a briefs kind of guy untill I worked in Saudi Arabia; there the locals at the time favoured baggy white cotton boxers, as well shaving the pubic area. I tried both and never wore briefs again - so the opposite to most of the replies here! When you have to wear something those boxers are really confortable, allowing the bits to move around freely and feeling cotton on shaved areas has it's own pleasures. Not that I wear white ones - plenty of jazzy patterns to choose from...
Tight underwear is not comfortable when it is 43 degrees C out side....lol

This post was edited

I was a briefs kind of guy untill I worked in Saudi Arabia; there the locals at the time favoured baggy white cotton boxers, as well shaving the pubic area. I tried both and never wore briefs again - so the opposite to most of the replies here! When you have to wear something those boxers are really confortable, allowing the bits to move around freely and feeling cotton on shaved areas has it's own pleasures. Not that I wear white ones - plenty of jazzy patterns to choose from...Tight underwear is not comfortable when it is 43 degrees C out side....lol

Why wear any underwear in that level of heat?

This post was edited

not to brag but i will lol , when we moved to florida back in 67 i was 11 yoa and our temporary neighbor at a condo my parents rented was tarzan aka: Johnny Weissmuller i couldn't beleive it when my Dad introduced me even swam with him . i've always been intrigued by the loincloth and made a few over the years heck some fabric two panels and some string you got a loincloth , i've worn them to camp and fishing.

This post was edited

I was a briefs kind of guy untill I worked in Saudi Arabia; there the locals at the time favoured baggy white cotton boxers, as well shaving the pubic area. I tried both and never wore briefs again - so the opposite to most of the replies here! When you have to wear something those boxers are really confortable, allowing the bits to move around freely and feeling cotton on shaved areas has it's own pleasures. Not that I wear white ones - plenty of jazzy patterns to choose from...Tight underwear is not comfortable when it is 43 degrees C out side....lol

Stopped the whitie tighties at 13 and switched to boxers. Last year due to an issue with leaking and the need to wear a pad in my underwear, I switched back to whitie tighties.

This post was edited

not to brag but i will lol , when we moved to florida back in 67 i was 11 yoa and our temporary neighbor at a condo my parents rented was tarzan aka: Johnny Weissmuller i couldn't beleive it when my Dad introduced me even swam with him . i've always been intrigued by the loincloth and made a few over the years heck some fabric two panels and some string you got a loincloth , i've worn them to camp and fishing.

Ever tried them for working in the front yard?

This post was edited

Officially jealous that you got to meet AND swim with the greatest TARZAN, and at such a young age. The old movies were my gateway to an early interest in nude living and a lifelong obsession with loincloths. I've worn a few over the years for costume parties and masquerades, as well as during a recent stay in a clothing optional BNB. I'll be packing a couple for my upcoming visit to Atlanta as well.

This post was edited