RE:Ass Sparks and Butt Plugs

Will have to look into this

This post was edited

John if you do, tell us all about it. lol

This post was edited

I didn't know such a thread existed in TN, interesting - though I don't condone wearing items which are worn in the anus in public nudist places due to their overtly sexual nature. I can see a lot of reasons why these kinds of devices would be a great addition to the sexual experience while romping with your lover or lovers or fuck buddies. Adorning yourself with something that is purely about enhancing the experience of sex or as a type of foreplay in a mixed gender, social nudist spot intended for all ages ain't right. At sex camp, sure! You walking around a public beach or resort leaking precum and in a constant or growing state of arousal is not going to cut it - sorry for the buzz kill here. Though the mostly secretive nature of anal toys begs the lover of such playthings to use them in public - which I have no issue with in the world of textile - a line needs to be drawn because those devices are hidden in the clothed world, not in ours. A gent wearing a cock ring in public doesn't bother me in any way (though multiple rings jingling along the strand makes me think Santa's early this year), but his erection on display due to the chain attaching that cock ring to a set of ben wa balls bouncing around up his ass isn't gonna work.

The quote below describes 'The Stud', and thank you for the attached picture, designed with a cock ring, a chain attached to it, and a ball for the anus at the other end. Unfortunately, that chain poses a bacterial problem the user needs to be made aware of. Unless each chain link is properly welded closed, no matter how much you scrub the toy between uses, between the metal parts of every link there is a minuscule area where fecal matter will find its way (depending on how the chain links are closed during manufacturing there might be a little space left behind), making the cleaning very difficult unless you are soaking the device in something that can make its way into these tiny crevasses every time you use it. Some or much of that chain is going to be entering the anal sphincter, so beware. The Ass Sparks device looks like it avoids this problem, depending again on the welding process used. Anal muscles are amazing and can pull things in almost as well as push them out. Graphic enough? Also, trading anal toys is something any doctor would suggest is asking for STD transmission besides the bacterial issue mentioned above.

One of the best things about stainless steel is its excellent properties for the promotion of easy cleaning after use, similar to glass in that way. Hell, these things can go through the dishwasher, though that sounds sort of gnarly to me. There is also the ability to heat or cool them, bringing temperature into your sexy play, one of the lesser-explored avenues for pleasure. Caution needs to be used not to go too far because both steel and glass can handle temperatures the human body has no business enduring, especially in the very, VERY sensitive anal area.

Be sure to buy good quality toys - there are some marginal products out there which look good but are at least cheaply produced and possibly dangerous due to defects and low quality components. Ensure that thing going in your thing is made with real steel, without any seams; look for borosilicate glass (one of the world's hardest forms of glass) and check for any scratches or cracks; always inspect before and after using every time. Properly cared for, these products are built for a lifetime of love.

A few further words of advice: Tapered designs help when the recipient is new to the idea of the backdoor being both a giving and taking place. Be sure to start clean; an proper enema is preferable to lesser invasive cleaning tactics. Start small, don't be shy, use your tongue and fingers first and second, be gentle, be patient, have a huge bottle of lubrication, and be rewarded with some of the most intense orgasms there are to be had when the anus is in play. Please be aware of where your mouth has been and where it goes when you are cuddling in afterglow. Good luck and good cums!

My friend has one called The Stud. I've worn it several times. Very comfortable but makes me leak precum like crazy! First time I wore it he and I went to the store. I was free balling and after about 30 minutes my jeans were very wet in the crotch. Had to untuck my shirt to cover the wet spot. LOL. I've worn it to several nudist events. Gets lots of attention!

This post was edited

I like that one, the ball looks about the same size as my Ass Spark. Took a lot of lub the first time I inserted it. Now I can manage to control my anul muscles and relax it to then slide it in without an issue.

I love my butt plugs and have a nice small jeweled one that i wear all day

This post was edited

Thanks everyone for the recommendations. It's been a while since I used rings, and Koalaswim products' look very nice, I'm tempted to order The Stud or the Split End Custom Ass Spark Butt Plug Cock Ring Combo, or any other combo.

This post was edited