Getting over small sized

I would say that over the last 2 years of being a naturist and attending multiple resorts that I am getting much more comfortable with my size when flaccid (2 inches...6 hard and very thin). Can't say I still don't think about it a lot, but certainly care less when surrounded by most that are much larger. Not sure why I care because nobody else seems to care.... just the world we live in I guess. I am noticing that it is appearing to look a bit smaller flaccid than maybe 10 years ago. Any tips to improve length or girth would be great, but I also will no longer let penis size keep me from enjoying a naturist life. Am I alone that I do look at everyone's size as they walk by... not that I'm into them sexually, but more curious about the different looks and sizes. My girlfriend always tells me mine is great, but they always say that until you break up. Lol. Anyone else have the smallest one in their group of friends and how do you mentally get through it? Glad there is a group for us to chat about it.

This topic was edited
RE:Getting over small sized

Im used to being the smallest in the group/lockerroom/etc. its never like a great thing, but Ive learned to not really think about it

This post was edited

To much emphasis on small dicks....omg!!

This post was edited

Being in the massage business, I have seen many sizes of dicks. All seem to enjoy being nude and a relaxing massage. I encourage all to enjoy their bodies and be proud to be male. It is not about dick size its about the human the dick is connected to and how they are as a person. All bodies are enjoyable to see nude.

This post was edited

This is a great post. Though it's probably not healthy, I think it's natural as guys to compare ourselves to others. However, in the end, no one cares about how big/small we are other than ourselves. I think it's vital that our ego and self-esteem are not attached to our sizes. A couple of the most naturally self-confident guys I know have small cocks. I think they enjoy being in their class of special guys who are not blessed in that area. One has a micro-penis--.5" flaccid-- that he has no trouble flaunting around the locker room. I am average, but if I had to choose between having a 6" flaccid penis and a 3" flaccid penis, I'd go with the smaller as I would feel very self-conscious having a larger penis as opposed to a smaller one. Regarding suggestions on increasing your size, I say love what you have and leave perfection alone.

This post was edited

I would say that over the last 2 years of being a naturist and attending multiple resorts that I am getting much more comfortable with my size when flaccid (2 inches...6 hard and very thin). Can't say I still don't think about it a lot, but certainly care less when surrounded by most that are much larger. Not sure why I care because nobody else seems to care.... just the world we live in I guess. I am noticing that it is appearing to look a bit smaller flaccid than maybe 10 years ago. Any tips to improve length or girth would be great, but I also will no longer let penis size keep me from enjoying a naturist life. Am I alone that I do look at everyone's size as they walk by... not that I'm into them sexually, but more curious about the different looks and sizes. My girlfriend always tells me mine is great, but they always say that until you break up. Lol. Anyone else have the smallest one in their group of friends and how do you mentally get through it? Glad there is a group for us to chat about it.

Im glad there is a group where you feel comfortable enough to share your feelings and thoughts and others can discuss and process things like this. Im not sure why individuals need to make unhelpful comments especially in a group named for this exact topic, if you dont like seeing it then just move along and find something that interests you there really isnt any need for negativity. That being said I think that being curious is natural and we have all looked and compared ourselves to others. Whats important is that you dont take that comparison and equate it to a hes better/lesser or Im better/lesser because we are all unique and individuals and I hope you can appreciate yourself for that fact more. I know its easier said than done and congrats to you for following your heart and desire to be a naturist no matter your insecurities, pushing through it and hopefully growing from it. I myself got the short end of the stick (pun intended) when going through puberty and developing. I wish I was larger, I think it would allow me to be more comfortable when in social settings nude as I am usually the smallest guy and I too wish I could get out of my own head and never worry about such things , but I do! Less and less these days but its still in the back of my mind. Probably left over emotional PTSD baggage from being mortified of being seen naked as a kid in locker rooms and the things said to me . Its shitty that the media and our culture has put so much emphasis on penis size and determined that bigger is better. Its not! I hope you can keep evolving into an even more confident naturist and one day honestly say you dont care anymore! Disregard the comments to just get over it made by many meaning well but not truly understanding what its like or that it is more difficult for some. Wish we could hang out naked on a beach together and just be cool being who we are naked! Best of luck in your journey!

This post was edited

Being in the massage business, I have seen many sizes of dicks. All seem to enjoy being nude and a relaxing massage. I encourage all to enjoy their bodies and be proud to be male. It is not about dick size its about the human the dick is connected to and how they are as a person. All bodies are enjoyable to see nude.

I wholeheartedly agree! Original pieces of art, as I always say! Enjoy it and appreciate it, life would be so boring if we were all clones and exactly alike!

This post was edited

i have a very small penis. i've been a nudist for over 45 years and i am never conscious of the size of my penis, or in fact, of being naked, in a naturist setting like a beach or spa. i am a bit more aware when i cam, but i am gratified by the number of men who have complimented me on my penis. i can't think of a single insult that i've ever received since, maybe, junior high.

This post was edited

i have a very small penis. i've been a nudist for over 45 years and i am never conscious of the size of my penis, or in fact, of being naked, in a naturist setting like a beach or spa. i am a bit more aware when i cam, but i am gratified by the number of men who have complimented me on my penis. i can't think of a single insult that i've ever received since, maybe, junior high.

Were you always like that with nudity or did it evolve over the 45 years of being a nudist. I use to only practice naturism solo when home alone or camping or hiking alone. I grew up with such body shame and junior high and high school teammates were more than cruel I let those things prevent me from enjoying social naturism for so long. As an adult I havent been teased and Ive grown to be quite comfortable in my own skin now though insecurity still creeps in from time to time. I admire you and hope one day to be able to fully enjoy naturism with out those thoughts creeping in now and again.

This post was edited

Your experiences mirror my own. I've been a nudist for over 45 years, and was very private about it for the first several years. This was mainly due to cruel locker room experiences in high school and even in the college dorm. It didn't help that my best friend went through puberty and ended up with 10"! It wasn't until my first experience on a nude beach when I was in my late 20's that I realized true nudists are very accepting of all body shapes, sizes and endowments and I could be comfortable socializing nude. I now vacation at only nude beaches and resorts. And as mentioned in previous responses, I've had several guys tell me they like my small cock. But even to this day, I'm a bit uncomfortable being naked around my close friends. It saddens me that I let body shaming keep me from enjoying social nudity for so many years.

This post was edited

One thing that we as men do is compare ourselves to others, in all aspects of our lives. We've also been told bigger is always better and in some things it is. But if you are going to shame yourself and make yourself feel that your less of a 'man' just because of a part of your body is sad, which btw, you had no say to what it be like. (It wasn't like we were in our mothers belly looking at the selections of what we could have and you choose the smaller ones.) Granted I'm not one of the smaller guys, though I also don't think I'm hung per say, but yes I do 'hang'. I've meet some guys who are truly small in size, and even micro penis guys. But in every case, the guys have children, so their penis worked as it was made to do. As some have pointed out, at a true nudist resort, size of your penis is nothing that is judge by either guys or gals. They are looking at the whole individual. But at general nudist places, or clothing optional places, there is a different view point and some even say they can sense the 'judging' done about penis size. You should be happy about who you are, and not made to feel your less worth as you are unique and one of a kind. You bring to the table who you are and nobody should say 'sorry you are not a man due to that size you have down there'. As for the record, yes bigger is impressive, no getting around that. Now would you be happy to be 6" flaccid and be the 10+" hard? Been bigger is not always best. As you guy pointed out in a frank discussion once over size, which he was 11" hard, there was no way most gals wanted that inside of them and most guys would turn him down to have it up their ass. Plus who could take that in their mouth, there was no way to take that all in. He had a point, in general gals are made to take the average to smaller size. And even men. So enjoy who you are and enjoy your sexuality for who you are.

This post was edited