Small penis

It has it's advantages mine get thick and hard big head everyone is a different size I enjoy lookin at different sizes enjoy what we have

This topic was edited
RE:Small penis

You are right, so many different sizes and shapes. I enjoy showing mine off and like seeing different penises, both flaccid and erect.

This post was edited

I completely agree! Thats one of the biggest lessons that Ive learned as a nudist, we are all original and varied much like our personalities! Its not just our penis either although that becomes more apparent when we are nude and for many they arent seen all that commonly. Seeing healthy minded men and women who are accepting and loving of themselves naked and accepting everyone as they are was the biggest breath of fresh air Ive ever taken in any community! Im so glad I got over my unhung insecurities and let my nudist flag fly high! So glad you are in this community as well, and for sharing!

This post was edited

Well, I have a small one, but at least I was able to get two children out of it. I guess as you age they can get smaller. Also, as a results of radiation, my prostate and scrotum have shrunk. As guess as long as it works, there is no problem

This post was edited

Small guy here and stoped being shy about it and also enjoy being seen

This post was edited

All sizes are great

This post was edited

My penis is on the below average size at 5" x 5" in circumference. Been told girth is very pleasant by women I've been with.

This post was edited

I was definitely given a "grower". But I have fun with it. So, all is good. Love to watch it grow. Posting Media Pic. Have fun and talk to you all later.

This post was edited

I was definitely given a "grower". But I have fun with it. So, all is good. Love to watch it grow. Posting Media Pic. Have fun and talk to you all later.

Love seeing posts like yours! Healthy perspective , having fun and enjoying your body!

This post was edited

Well, I've always known that there are other guys with a bigger penis then mine, but I am happy with what I have, and I've had lots of fun with it. And so I say " My penis is the size it is, it's what I have and I'm happy it still works good.

This post was edited

I agree, I am not bothered about being seen naked and others seeing my tiny penis. I think other guys see I am confident with my body and are a little intimidated by that.

This post was edited