Small Business Formation - No Dress Code

With the age of technology and the internet, business has become global. A perfect environment for any entrepreneur starting their own company. 14 years in business, my company has always had the rule of 'No Dress Code.' We mostly ship out product and communicate through email, website communication and phone with customers and suppliers. We are all nude here at work, unless I have to send out a runner. Even then, they can drive nude if they feel comfortable doing so. I have never enforced a Dress Code and as long as I am in business, I never will.

This topic was edited
RE:Small Business Formation - No Dress Code

So then you are usually nude at work?
What is the mix of clothed v nude among your employees?

This post was edited

With the age of technology and the internet, business has become global. A perfect environment for any entrepreneur starting their own company. 14 years in business, my company has always had the rule of 'No Dress Code.' We mostly ship out product and communicate through email, website communication and phone with customers and suppliers. We are all nude here at work, unless I have to send out a runner. Even then, they can drive nude if they feel comfortable doing so. I have never enforced a Dress Code and as long as I am in business, I never will.
Have often enjoyed the dynamic of being nude and on the phone with a client. If they only knew!

This post was edited

not the same as a c/o or naked workplace, but a place i worked at in the mid 1990s had a golf and tennis outing at a country club every summer. we all showered together before dinner, so we all knew what each other looked like naked.

This post was edited

You and your employees are very lucky to be able to work nude on a regular bases.
I worked in the Santa Clarita / Valencia area from 2005 to 2015 at a wholesale / retail cabinet hardware distributor.
It was a small business, just the owner (my Brother-in-law) and myself. Most of the time I was the only one in the office. Unfortunately, since we had customers coming in on a regular bases it was not possible to work nude during business hours and my brother-in-law is definitely not a nudist and did not like it if I had more than a couple of buttons undone on my shirt, even when it was 100 degrees. Luckily for me he was rarely in the office and almost never after hours.

Due to the housing market collapse, We went from over 500 regular customers to about 10 in the last year we were open. Three of those customers worked in the same industrial building as us. Due to a nude encounter with one of those customers I wound up telling all three businesses that I am a nudist and will be nude around closing time.
All of them said that was not a problem and before we closed for good all of them had at one time or another either come into our shop or I going over to theirs while I was nude.

If you do not mind my asking, I would like to know what type of business you have.

You mentioned that sometimes your employees have to make a run. That would indicate you have local customers. Do any of them ever come to your business to pick up items?
Also, since you have a physical inventory, is it at a separate warehouse or all at one location?
If one location, have you ever received items from UPS/FedEx while nude?

Thank you for being the kind of boss you are and letting us know that there are businesses out their like yours that understand it is not about what we wear on the outside but what we feel and do on the inside that counts.

This post was edited