When were you the most scared / terrified while naked?

In what setting have you found yourself that you were the most scared / terrified of negative ramifications of you being naked ?

Mine was accidentily being locked out on a balcony of my Airbnb stay in a Muslim country. Tunisia Feb 2020 It had a humorous ending a few minutes later when I got my newly made friends , a young Arab / German couple let me back in after I climbed the wall and pounded on their balcony door. But until I discovered that option I was in a panic the ramifications of being caught nude outside in a very modest society. The young couple and I laughed it off later in the day as we explored the city.

This topic was edited
RE:When were you the most scared / terrified while naked?

I remember you as being a well traveled person but have you lost your mind to be nude in a strict eastern country ??! :-O

This post was edited

hi.. I am rennap.. i like to meet people.. Whatsapp me on 8489326127 to talk on this

This post was edited

In what setting have you found yourself that you were the most scared / terrified of negative ramifications of you being naked ?Mine was accidentily being locked out on a balcony of my Airbnb stay in a Muslim country. Tunisia Feb 2020 It had a humorous ending a few minutes later when I got my newly made friends , a young Arab / German couple let me back in after I climbed the wall and pounded on their balcony door. But until I discovered that option I was in a panic the ramifications of being caught nude outside in a very modest society. The young couple and I laughed it off later in the day as we explored the city.

Have yet to travel to a country where nudity is forbidden. Not sure I'd do that, no matter how much I think I may like to visit.

Never been scared or terrified of being seen but concerned, for sure of negative ramifications of being nude in a non-nude setting. The time I forgot to take ANY clothes with me on a trip from our new home to the home we'd just sold which was 70 miles away. I needed to return to the home we sold to fix a few things before the close of escrow. Forgot to take spackle, chalking and a paint brush. Figured I'd go to the Home Depot there in town. Got in the truck, which was parked in the garage and pulled out. The low fuel light went on and I needed to get some diesel. Looked in the back seat and no clothes. No clothes, low fuel and needed to get back to our new home. Pumping fuel while naked at a busy gas station was concerning but got through it! ;D

This post was edited

I was afraid to be naked in Dubai

This post was edited

Was most scared when I got naked on one of the tallest towers in NY city, t felt like the whole world was watching me up there

This post was edited

yea but I am amazed some Instagram models showsome very sexy daring photos there and my friend Siew puiyi got in trouble in Vietnam, so have to pick your moment, I ent nude on a beach in Taiwan but were very few people around.

This post was edited

Why were you scared?

This post was edited

Why were you scared?

This post was edited