RE:Most daring?

Cool idea about the different pools. Oh yeah we always think after. lol

This post was edited

I had always heard that Europeans were more tolerant of nudity. Wish we had the same healthy attitudes here.

This post was edited

Years ago when we were in our 30s my wife and I were members of the Hawaii Nudist park. About 3 miles away was a public golf course. We had a friend drop us off at the golf course my wife in a Bikini and me in shorts. Wed cross the course and go to the oceans edge where there was a sandy beach. We would strip off our clothes and walk the beach together back to the park in the nude. We enjoyed this on several occasions as were would be looking for glass balls that washed ashore. We found several and they now decorate our back yard garden. One time while walking the beach back to the Nudist park we encountered another lady walking the beach in the opposite direction. She was in a string bikini but we were both nude. We just nodded and said good afternoon while she continued on her way! Another time there was an Around the Island sail boat race we watched them as they were about 1000 to 1500 yards off shore. That was exciting to think that they could see us as we could see them.

This post was edited

Cool story.

This post was edited

I used to travel for work every week, and have stayed in a lot of hotels. My favorite is an Embassy Suites because they all open to an inside foyer and the "hallway" to the rooms is basically a balcony over looking the foyer. Many a night I've walked that balcony naked, or stood outside my door. One night I decided to ride the elevator. My room was on the 6th floor - I got in and pressed 1. It was a glass elevator open to the foyer. I rode it all the way down, the doors opened and I could hear voices and vacuuming. I then rode it all the way back up. It was later at night so there wasn't any people sitting around in the foyer. But someone could have easily wanted to take the elevator up. To make it even more exciting, I didn't take any clothes with me so there was no chance of covering up.

I also video taped it...LOL.

This post was edited

I was dared to leave house naked when it was raining, to a construction site about half mile away. There I found many mud holes so was told to get in and stir up the mud and cover myself, then I had to walk home naked and mud covered.
I have driven 4-5 hours nude, stopped for bathroom break and left keys on front tire and went in. Been caught a few times but no one said anything.

This post was edited

I was dared to leave house naked when it was raining, to a construction site about half mile away. There I found many mud holes so was told to get in and stir up the mud and cover myself, then I had to walk home naked and mud covered.
I have driven 4-5 hours nude, stopped for bathroom break and left keys on front tire and went in. Been caught a few times but no one said anything.

This post was edited

When I lived in the city, I used to take my trash to the curb, one day I wasn't feeling well, woke up from a nap and saw it was dark out so I headed down to the curb. I got down there and saw I had a couple of neighbors watching me. I just acted like everything was normal and continued on. Got back home to find it was only 7:00 pm.

This post was edited

Hi, my "most-daring" was probably nude hiking about 10 km without anything with me (only boots) - I hide my clothes at the start of the trial. I loved the feeling "I can not dress even I would like very much". I even met some people.

This post was edited

Me and my wife was on a vacation in Thailand and were staying at a party hostel. Though things gets wild at a party hostel but when we were there, it was pretty dead. About 20 people in the hostel and they didn't party much. We went for full moon party and came back to the hostel at 7am in the morning. I was a bit drunk and wanted to swim to cool off things.

Got naked in the room on the 2nd floor, walked down to the pool on the 1st floor, naked and swam for about 45 mins where there were other guests who were abou t to come back to the hostel. 2 people passed by while i was still in the pool. Got out 10 mins after they went, took a shower outdoor and went to the room, naked. Loved the thrill or being seen through the room windows, getting caught but it was worth the risk. I hope somebody would have seen me skinny dipping

This post was edited