RE:I am sickened by the decline of this website...

Seems they removed my post about this subject ... What is going on ?

This post was edited

The Chat room is nothing but pervy middle aged swingers who like to pretend they're true naturists.

This post was edited

I notice you are neither a paid member or certified so it seems to me you have no justification to complain about something you have no investment in. You also seem to have a problem with men wanting to look at your nude photos ( I assume you have them hidden in your "friends only" profile) Imagine that, men wanting to look at nude women ! Disgusting! Personally, I'm not at all interested in looking at old fat people and it would be fine with me if they all cancelled their free memberships and joined another site where there were no women showing their "innards". Do you honestly think this is the only site that has fake profiles? This is the INTERNET and it's full of fake shit on every level so get over it, Please cancel your free membership, move on and take all your indignant prude friends with you.

This post was edited

I notice you are neither a paid member or certified so it seems to me you have no justification to complain about something you have no investment in. You also seem to have a problem with men wanting to look at your nude photos ( I assume you have them hidden in your "friends only" profile) Imagine that, men wanting to look at nude women ! Disgusting! Personally, I'm not at all interested in looking at old fat people and it would be fine with me if they all cancelled their free memberships and joined another site where there were no women showing their "innards". Do you honestly think this is the only site that has fake profiles? This is the INTERNET and it's full of fake shit on every level so get over it, Please cancel your free membership, move on and take all your indignant prude friends with you.

Excellent Post and response!!!

This post was edited

Thats an interesting point of view if you rely on being able to use a camera and the willingness to post and look at naked pictures as what it means to be a naturist.

This post was edited

Not sure how the website works, but anyone with nude 69 . Fun in their profile should be flagged or deleted automaticallyTotally agree.

Ditto

This post was edited

Not sure how the website works, but anyone with nude 69 . Fun in their profile should be flagged or deleted automatically
Whenever one of those requests friendship likes or comments on my profile it's an automatic report and block from me.

This post was edited

Like clockwork one of then started browsing through my profile just now so they got the treatment.

This post was edited

Thousands of usernames with perverted meanings allowed on this site, proves that Admin do NOT bother to check new members.

This post was edited

Thousands of usernames with perverted meanings allowed on this site, proves that Admin do NOT bother to check new members.

Provisionally I agree but there are some quite unintentional name choices with dubious meanings, when I first saw the name Woodsman, I thought that was in reference to, well. It isnt, and Woodsman is a perfect gentleman. Another member name suggested that he was addicted to masterbateing if you were aware of a specific slang term for it. He wasnt.

This post was edited