Retiring In Marthasville area Next Year

UPDATE
The road is completed an the electric company has power to the property line. As soon as we have a contractor we can get started. The way things are going we will probably be our own contractor. Probably be cheaper in the long term. I just want to get home and get naked permanently. Is that too much to ask.

UPDATE
The land has been cleared and a preliminary road established. Just have to find a contractor who will build our 2100 sq ft house at a reasonable fee. Our two current bids are ~$1,000,000. Just for the house build. Land, water, electric are separate. Are we crazy or are these bids are a tad high.
We are committed to build our nudist paradise, We just need a contractor to work with us to build our house for a fair price

We are closing on 12 private acres near Marthasville where we plan on building our retirement home and living life naked.
We are originally from the St Louis area, but spend our last Army tour in Atlanta.
We cannot wait to get back and find new friends to rekindle our nudist life.
Feel free to reach out and chat with us while we go through the trials and tribulations of building a house in MO while living in GA.
Good lord willing we will have a NUDE years eve party next year to celebrate

Chris n Janise

This topic was edited
RE:Retiring In Marthasville area Next Year

That all sounds perfect! I'm so envious of your property and the privacy it will provide you. Marthasville is on the Katy Trail and a few years ago I cycled through there and stayed overnight at a ball field. It seemed like a very nice little town. It will be a wonderful place to spend your retirement.

This post was edited

Preliminary road and land clearing is going to happen next week. Things are getting more real with every passing day. Pond location has moved and should be double the size with a better view from the house. Cant wait to see the sun rise over the ridge while sipping coffee on the back porch naked as god intended.

This post was edited

That sounds fantastic! It must a dream to design your own nudist friendly forever home.

This post was edited