RE:Shaving by another?

Yeah, wouldn't drag a stranger off the street to do it for me lol

This post was edited

I am totally straight and married but she not into the nude thing. I have tried to set up a shaving party - male, female, couples, trans, whoever, and can shave eachother, just do while others watch etc. Thought it would be a great experience. I'm open near Austin TX on this for real. Might even have a contest to rate most smooth. AustinJohn

This post was edited

Yeah Ive been shaved and have done the shaving. Its very bonding not only being naked with another guy but shaving each others balls and pubic hair. Really great experience very sensual

This post was edited

Yeah Ive been shaved and have done the shaving. Its very bonding not only being naked with another guy but shaving each others balls and pubic hair. Really great experience very sensual

This post was edited

My wife is too afraid to shave me, but Ive shaved others before and they shaved me. Its always a much better job when some else does it and Id love to find someone who would do it for me

This post was edited

My ex wife and I often shaved each other. While it was time consuming it also was a way to feel closer to one another and a very exciting endeavor.

This post was edited

wow thats really exciting i know as i have experienced it , actually nudism is so much fun and then these activities help to celebrate nudism more

This post was edited

its really great I have experienced it once although by a female .. but i guess these activities add to the sense of celebrating nudism to most ..love it

This post was edited

Being shaved by another is very intriguing to me.

This post was edited

I enjoy very much be shaven, though these days I go for waxing, by another. It is great me time.

This post was edited