General Discussion

Have created various topic threads but there is not much response from folks. So perhaps just an ongoing discussion thread.
Hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving.
I'm still not out of the water and time is running out. I'm scheduled to work next 6 days. Not good.

This topic was edited
RE:General Discussion

Have created various topic threads but there is not much response from folks. So perhaps just an ongoing discussion thread.

Received a message from a member who will quit the site and so perhaps members are dropping like flies because of all of the drama in here including too many fakes, scammers, and trolls who are hell bent to destroy the site. So sad that it has come to this............

This post was edited

Its not just this site. The whole internet is getting out of control.

This post was edited

Hello, Jack.

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Shalom, and Happy New Year. If I miss you later on, Happy Valentine's Day, Merry President's Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Happy Easter, Merry Memorial Day, Happy 4th of July, Happy Veteran's Day, Happy Labor Day, Merry My Birthday Day, and Happy Halloween. Pfew. I hope I didn't miss any days. If I did, have a Happy and Merry one.
Dave

This post was edited

LOL! Thanks Dave and same to you.

This post was edited

Hello, Jack.Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanza, Shalom, and Happy New Year. If I miss you later on, Happy Valentine's Day, Merry President's Day, Happy St. Patrick's Day, Happy Easter, Merry Memorial Day, Happy 4th of July, Happy Veteran's Day, Happy Labor Day, Merry My Birthday Day, and Happy Halloween. Pfew. I hope I didn't miss any days. If I did, have a Happy and Merry one.Dave

You missed the most important day of the year..........Splash Day."

This post was edited

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone (Hmmmm, has it been a year?)

What are your plans for boat related activities this off season?

This post was edited

Merry Christmas!
I washed the boat Wednesday. Hubs are greased and she's ready to be hooked up to head to Florida!
Planning to boat in Mosquito Lagoon and camp on an island. Next day walk across to Canaveral National Shore to visit the CO beach.
Planning to leave the boat in the area and return to explore more water further south throughout the winter.

This post was edited

Sounds amazing! I'm jealous! Sitting here naked,thinking about how I need to get all dressed just to take the dog out.I need to go somewhere tropical!

Merry Christmas!I washed the boat Wednesday. Hubs are greased and she's ready to be hooked up to head to Florida!Planning to boat in Mosquito Lagoon and camp on an island. Next day walk across to Canaveral National Shore to visit the CO beach.Planning to leave the boat in the area and return to explore more water further south throughout the winter.

This post was edited

Sounds like a wonderful trip buddy! Let me know if you make it to the east coast of FL and the Tampa area. Regards, T.

This post was edited

Sounds like a great plan/trip. Safe travels. Start a thread here and keep us posted along the way.

This post was edited