whats the most Riskiest place you went nude

I have to say for me my back yard as im in the city ,, but did go on a trail near my house so that anyone could have come up on me

This topic was edited
RE:whats the most Riskiest place you went nude

I used to get naked and get in my car and drive down the street to the community mail boxes and check my mail. Several times I had people drive up behind me while I sat in my car looking over my mail. I only did this late at night. I've also taken the trash can to the curb at night naked. I've even walked down the street naked! Almost made it to the mailbox but wasn't brave enough! My neighbor caught me in my garage naked when I had the sliding door up. When I finally saw her, she was staring at me with a huge grin on her face!

This post was edited

In my case it was probably a busy supermarket and shopping mall car park on the local market day.
I had been for a walk and skinny-dip with a group from the nude holiday centre and was driving to the nearest town for some more cash. The weather was so hot that I stripped naked by the car intending to stop on the approach to the town and dress before going to the bank to use the ATM. Unfortunately it turned out to be market day and the traffic was so busty that I could find nowhere to stop before the busy car park.
Unfortunately I only have a small car in which it is impossible to dress so I had to get out of the car naked and dress alongside it.

I have put pictures of other less risky locations in the group gallery.

This post was edited

its a tough call for me, its either my first dare experience where i stripped naked and put my clothes in the trunk of my car and then drove over 100 miles down the busy motorway to meet the guy who had dared me. He came and got my clothes out of the car so i could dress, we then spent several hours daring each other to do things naked and be photographed.
Or its the time a friend had dared me to arrive naked at his house. i left home in just my trainers, drove to his house and knocked on his front door having walked down his drive , I didnt even know if he was at home. He was and his face was a picture, it was broad day light and I had to go home the same way as I had nothing to cover myself

This post was edited

It would have to be after hours at my office. Is was dusk and I could be seen from outside. There were regular security patrols, but no one bothered me for about 3 hrs until I left, Still naked and drove home to greet my wife.

This post was edited

I used to live in Arkansas. Arkansas has a very strict anti nudity law. It basically says that no one of the opposite sex can see your genitalia other than your spouse and a medical professional.
I was staying in Fort Smith Arkansas. My room is on the ground floor. I challenged myself to ride the elevator nude. So wear gym shorts and a t-shirt I walked to the elevator. After I got on the elevator and the doors closed I stripped. Then I pressed the button for the top floor. I rode up not know if it which floor it would open on. But I made it to the top. I stood there nude as the doors opened then closed. Then I pressed the ground floor button for the return ride. Again it was no stops. After the doors open and closed again I rode it back to the top floor. But this time a steppes out of the elevator and crossed the foyer and took the stair down to the ground floor.
I put my clothes back on and went back to my room. I would have walked back nude, but my room was just down the hall from the front desk.

This post was edited

I wasn't challenged by anyone but I did walk around a local park at night nude. The companybi was working for had a picnic at a park we worked on. The town allowed us to have our picnic last into the night against regulations as a thank you. We had a roaring bon fire going and around midnight everyone was leaving. I was sober and offered to stay until the fire died out enough to douse it with water. After everyone left, I had the idea to get naked. First my shirt, then my shorts and soon after my underwear. The heat of the fire felt so good on my entire body. I was feeling good and wanted to do more, so I walked down to the pond. It was a nice night so I decided to swim across to the other side - and closer to houses that bordered the park. When I got to the other side, I decided to walk around the pond back to the fire pit. It felt amazing to be nude and out in the open. When I got back to the pit, I noticed some lights entering the parking area. I quickly dressed and realized it was a police officer. I explained I was waiting for the fire to die down then was going to douse it. He was cool with it and said "try to enjoy yourself - it looks like you'll be here for another hour". He left and off came my clothes again. I must have walked 5 miles in thr nude in that park and finally left around 5am

This post was edited

Several years ago, my roommate said it was time to go do the laundry. I replied "It is 3 am! He just looked at me with a fiendish smile so I knew he was up to something. So we grabbed our laundry baskets, slipped on a pair of gym shorts. It was quite warm outside so we did not bother to wear shirts. We walked the 6 blocks to the 24 hr. laundromat. there was no one else there at the time meaning we were the only ones nuts enough to do laundry at 3 am on a weekday. we emptied the baskets into the washing machine and he looked at me with his fiendish grin again. He said "we really should wash all our clothes" He then took off his gym shorts and threw them in the washer. I did a little strip tease taking mine off then threw them in the washer too. We put the money in the washer and started it.
At that point we were committed. Anyone that came in to the laundromat was going to see both of us nude. We agreed that if anyone came we would not cover up at all and made sure they saw us. I was half hoping no one would come, especially a cop and half hoping some guys would.
After the washer was done we put the clothes in the drier and started it. At that point if someone like a cop showed up we could grab something out of the dryer and put it on even though it would be still wet. We did agree that if anyone else showed up we would not. After about 10 minutes a couple of drunk guys walked in. One of them said "Hey look! Nude dudes!" We turned towards them as we had agreed to give them a full view. One of them walked up to me and said "Dudes, where are your clothes?" I pointed to the dryer. He said "What if someone comes in and sees you nude?" I replied. "Well you both just did. is us being nude a problem?" He said "Not for us, but...no I guess there wouldn't be a problem around here unless it was a cop and they are all too busy kicking people out of the bars and besides you both have really nice bodies and really nice cocks" By now my roommate who was much younger than me was standing there with a raging hard on. The younger of the 2 guys walked up to him and said "Look at the big boner he has for me." Promptly dropped to his knees and started sucking him. The other one looked at at my cock which was getting hard then looked me in the eye while licking his lips. I said "go for it" and he dropped to his knees and sucked my cock. After we both came and they both swallowed it they got up and left. We took our clothes out of the drier, put on the skimpiest shorts we had and walked home.
We did the nude laundromat a few more times before he moved away but that time was the most eventful.

This post was edited

Several years ago, my roommate said it was time to go do the laundry. I replied "It is 3 am! He just looked at me with a fiendish smile so I knew he was up to something. So we grabbed our laundry baskets, slipped on a pair of gym shorts. It was quite warm outside so we did not bother to wear shirts. We walked the 6 blocks to the 24 hr. laundromat. there was no one else there at the time meaning we were the only ones nuts enough to do laundry at 3 am on a weekday. we emptied the baskets into the washing machine and he looked at me with his fiendish grin again. He said "we really should wash all our clothes" He then took off his gym shorts and threw them in the washer. I did a little strip tease taking mine off then threw them in the washer too. We put the money in the washer and started it.At that point we were committed. Anyone that came in to the laundromat was going to see both of us nude. We agreed that if anyone came we would not cover up at all and made sure they saw us. I was half hoping no one would come, especially a cop and half hoping some guys would.After the washer was done we put the clothes in the drier and started it. At that point if someone like a cop showed up we could grab something out of the dryer and put it on even though it would be still wet. We did agree that if anyone else showed up we would not. After about 10 minutes a couple of drunk guys walked in. One of them said "Hey look! Nude dudes!" We turned towards them as we had agreed to give them a full view. One of them walked up to me and said "Dudes, where are your clothes?" I pointed to the dryer. He said "What if someone comes in and sees you nude?" I replied. "Well you both just did. is us being nude a problem?" He said "Not for us, but...no I guess there wouldn't be a problem around here unless it was a cop and they are all too busy kicking people out of the bars and besides you both have really nice bodies and really nice cocks" By now my roommate who was much younger than me was standing there with a raging hard on. The younger of the 2 guys walked up to him and said "Look at the big boner he has for me." Promptly dropped to his knees and started sucking him. The other one looked at at my cock which was getting hard then looked me in the eye while licking his lips. I said "go for it" and he dropped to his knees and sucked my cock. After we both came and they both swallowed it they got up and left. We took our clothes out of the drier, put on the skimpiest shorts we had and walked home.We did the nude laundromat a few more times before he moved away but that time was the most eventful.Where's the "like" button.
That's amazing.

This post was edited

Probably a hotel swimming pool. Indoors, in the basement, it was closed for the night behind an iron-barred gate at the top of the stairs. A gate evidently designed by someone much bigger than me; I just slipped between the bars and had a lovely evening swim, by the light of the "EXIT" sign.

This post was edited

Probably the pool at the multi-unit Air B&B in Kona HI

This post was edited