Lucky

Came home tonight and was greeted at the door by a nude wife with a glass of wine in her hand for me. So refreshing of an end to a busy work day. I hear so many stories of guys with wives who do not agree or par-take. Guys who can not do this or that nude. Thought lets do a topic of those partners who support and or par-take. What is your story?

This topic was edited
RE:Lucky

Ive been on call most my working life. It's a beautiful thing to get back home after a call out and there there she is. It makes working for a living worth it all. I just reflected back that we have been together 25 yrs and I still say I still should see her naked just one more time. Thankfully she humors me.

This post was edited

I do consider myself very lucky to have my wonderful wife. She has supported me through the years when things went well and when they fell apart. I could not ever hope to find a better one for me. Though our only real consistent nude times are at our resort, she is right there enjoying herself & accompanying me. I would not change anything from the past 42 years of being my best friend & 40 years of marriage. If theres really such a thing as a soulmate, shes mine. I hope the rest of you are as fortunate.

This post was edited

My wife started out C/O; and she could have easily chosen to keep nudism to a couple of trips a year at clothing-optional resorts - where she could remain covered as she wished.

Then at some point (I think during our stay at a nudist BnB), she realized nudism was a much more "connecting" experience for us when she stayed nude with me. This prompted her to "challenge herself" to do "more activities, naked" with me, and not "hide" when socializing with others. And it did indeed have a "connecting effect"; mostly for us, but also with other nudists.

Now, she not only "fully participates"; but she also plans most of our nudist outings. Having nudist friends was something she initially scoffed at; because she didn't want to be constantly naked around some of the same people. But again she saw that having a nudist social circle was a great opportunity for "connection"; so she has come to embrace "interpersonal naked socialization."

Sure, my wife enjoys the tan, skinny-dipping and paddle-boarding naked on the lake. But mostly, she is the nudist she is today because she felt it was good for our relationship. She put the marriage above her own sense of "modesty" (which is now barely apparent to other nudists); and for that I am very grateful and very lucky.

This post was edited

yes been out on call most of my life when I return home I know she is just as naked when left. make me hurry to get back home lol

This post was edited

Our partners matter the most to accept it rather than rest of the world out there. That would be highest support any one can get to embrace ourselves. It would indeed make our lives much simpler and intersting at the same time

This post was edited