RE:Questions of the week - Which nude beach is your # 1 ?

Haulover, north of Miami

This post was edited

Birdie Beach, Lake Munmorah, Australia. Very laid back atmosphere, and have made a lot of friends there over the years. Freshwater lagoon at the back of the beach is great for swimming. Nice assortment of rockpools, and other interesting geographic features. Can walk around to the next beach which is also nude.

This post was edited

A tie: 1) Black's beach in La Jolla is very beautiful and very big. It's an effort to get down to it, and the water is often not for swimming (rough surf, cold).
2) El Torn naturist beach west/south of Barcelona, Spain. Huge, water is amazing, you can leave your clothes in the car and stroll nude under the train tracks to the beach. Showers on the beach. But quite a drive from Barcelona, and of course a really big journey from the US.

This post was edited

Having been to now 7 beaches, 2 in CA, 1 OR and 4 in FL, each has it's uniqueness that makes it a pleasure to visit but having to choose, it would be Blind Creek beach near Ft Pierce FL. There is no parking fee, plenty of it and it's a close easy walk to a very long sandy beach. It has become much more popular with individuals over the time we've started visiting the beach, when it wasn't an official clothing optional beach, some 7 years ago. We find the people more friendly and several times have had plenty of shells to choose from. Only draw back, there is only portable potties and usually only two. The are a few short walking trails and food can be found nearby but nothing at the beach. If go far enough from the parking lot, you can have a nice people free part of the beach.

This post was edited

It would have to be blacks Beach, In So. California. Nude surfing, Good People and close to a lot of Attractions.

This post was edited

I would say Cap D Agde since I would like to go there one day. In the U.S. Haulover is the most convenient to get to.

This post was edited

Only true nude beach I've been to as a nudist is Apollo in New Smyrna Bch, FL. When we got married we honeymooned in Jamaica and the resort we stayed at had a small nude beach attached (on the other side of three palm trees). It had a self serve all inclusive bar and we were able to go snorkeling out front of it nude which was really cool. It was my first time being nude in public (I wasn't a practicing nudist at the time and my wife who is not a nudist went topless)

I have been to Blacks Beach a couple of times but was there for surfing and wasn't a nudist at that time. Didn't know it was a nude beach either. Would love to go back there.

This post was edited

I have been to nudist beaches all over the world, and surprisingly it is one in my home country of England that stands out - it's in Cornwall, about 50% nudist and textile and it's beyond beautiful. The water is crystal clear, a lagoon forms several times a day and the people there are far more like the crowd on a European beach than the usual single men lurking in dunes - you see lots of instagrammers and other people that would never ordinarily visit a nudist beach coming from around the world tentatively trying naturism fir the first time. it's a lovely atmosphere and because its totally open, there's no sexual behaviour at all. Perfect beach, and it's called Pedn Vounder

This post was edited

What's a guy who's only hit a few nude beaches doing offering his opinion about his favorite? Introduction to a social nude scene makes me feel the need to share a lesser-known beach out on the rocky west coast of America called Red Rocks, just barely a miles south of Stinson Beach on Highway 1. I heard of it through the internet and decided it was worth the three hour drive from Napa where I lived in 2004. The hike down the the actual sand took some minutes but it was so very lovely - a small pocket beach as they call them, between a couple of sea stacks- raised monoliths of eroded rock adjacent to the sand where some folks always seemed to be rock climbing on when I visited. The sand was nothing special, the surf was relatively rough most of the time, and there was a bit of the sexual stuff that unfortunately does seem to accompany nudist spots located at a natural setting. Regardless, the feel of the place was so very special, and if you scrambled to the top of the sea stack, the view was quite spectacular. The people I met there were so friendly, and those who had a penchant for the more horny pursuits seemed to always move their amorous activities to the other side of the stack to the north, so at least that kept their naughtiness out of view of the rest of us who were there for the freedom to be bare, not for the more physical pleasures. I only got to go there four times during that eye-opening summer, and if I'm ever on the west coast again, I plan to spend at least a couple of full days revisiting those feelings I got back then, and my delightful first glimpses of social beach interaction without any need to wear a suit.

This post was edited

Great experience!!! Hope to see you this weekend!

This post was edited