RE:Cock Rings, Glans Rings and Princes Wands

Hi Derekwq, yes I agree about no private profiles. My group rules do say you must have a full frontal Nude pic to join. I have turned down loads of people who don't seem to understand the simple rule!

One or two have snuck though, but I occasionally go back over the profiles and then I delete them.

I like your smooth pics by the way, looking good.

Tc stay naked when you can

This post was edited
RE:Cock Rings, Glans Rings and Princes Wands. PAs, and Balls Rings

To start with, I agree about wearing intimate jewelry. I started with silicone cock rings and loved how they felt! However once I tried my first weighted steel ring, I was hooked and threw away all my silicone ones lol. Now I have about 15 cock rings, about 10 ball weights, and have just started my glans ring collection.

I'd like to offer a couple other options. One option of where to purchase rings, and one option of putting on a cock ring..........https://www.male-essentials.com/main.sc has a good selection of products, but more importantly has a 30 day return policy on all their products. They understand the "fit" issues. And as far as putting a ring on, I start with the right nut first, then maneuver the 2nd nut inside, and lastly slide my shaft in from the top. Just have to make sure ur dick is soft lol.

Love my cock rings, and I have found that stretching the sack with ball weights helps the junk look and feel much better while wearing cock rings!!

Steve

This post was edited

To wildwilly.....

When I began my social nudity journey, I was very critical and ignorant with the things I said and I assumed about, prior to actually being naked around others. Once I actually ventured into the lifestyle, then I began to see and experience first hand alot of things that I had no idea about. The moderator for this group has welcomed critics as well as supporters, so ur "opinion" is welcomed. However it's very obvious based on the things you say about cock rings that you have zero personal knowledge about the appeal of wearing them on ur junk!! If you don't like them, that's fair and your right. But why are you even a member here if that is the case?

FYI for those now questioning the returns.......There is a process called "autoclave" which is the same thing dentists do with their metal equipment that is used in the mouth.

This post was edited

To wildwilly.....When I began my social nudity journey, I was very critical and ignorant with the things I said and I assumed about, prior to actually being naked around others. Once I actually ventured into the lifestyle, then I began to see and experience first hand alot of things that I had no idea about. The moderator for this group has welcomed critics as well as supporters, so ur "opinion" is welcomed. However it's very obvious based on the things you say about cock rings that you have zero personal knowledge about the appeal of wearing them on ur junk!! If you don't like them, that's fair and your right. But why are you even a member here if that is the case?FYI for those now questioning the returns.......There is a process called "autoclave" which is the same thing dentists do with their metal equipment that is used in the mouth.

Thanks for the personal response. It is my hope that through online interaction with people who wear these devices, it might give me a better idea about why they have such appeal to a segment of our naked friends. And for the record, it's fine by me that people wear these items. The sticking point is when these accentuating devices are stimulating their sexual organs in the nude public arena. Wearing that sort of adornment on one's genitals - if it is in essence stimulating the wearer in a sexual way when the wearer is interacting with the general nude social circuit, that does push the sexual in front of the nudism, tipping the scale toward excitement and enticement instead of what nudism is about, the freedom from clothes and openness for all. Cock rings and balls rings are in abundance at our nude resort, and no one who wears them is walking around drooling their fluids on each other or standing at constant attention, proving that this kind of 'dressing up' is not all about sexual innuendo, though that does in some ways depend on the individual and how they carry themselves.

My opinion is just that, and it is possible my dissension on wearing sexually-provocative things in naked social situations is all alone in this group. I hope that my input isn't causing problems in the overall discussion of genital accentuation, and that my take on why this website is around -- for the furthering of a healthy bare message that doesn't involve a sexual component -- is a valid one. By attempting to show anyone who may visit and read our ponderings that it isn't all going to always end up dripping with sexual dew, I further the positive messaging here. Thank you for understanding my presence in this group.

This post was edited