how many books have you read this year?

I am on track to have read 4 dozen for the year. Over a quite a variety of genre. Quite a few adventure travel, but also light fiction, and some biographical . Most inspirational ones We Carry Kevan by Kevan Chandler and Spark Your Dream by Herman and Cande Zapp
What has crossed your eyes this year?

This topic was edited
RE:how many books have you read this year?

I don't really keep a count, but there have been a lot. Plenty of science fiction and fantasy, history, aviation, and more.

This post was edited

Mrs Southern will easily hit 150 since she reads about 3 per week. Mr will be more like 25 - 30, and much less fiction than Mrs.

This post was edited

I have not read as much as 4 dozen. I had to read at least 5 for a college class including Agatha Christie, Sherlock Holmes, and Jekyll and Hyde. I have also read a few plays especially Shakespeare. And I also tried reading the Bible from the beginning but I got sidetracked.

I am now rereading The Importance of Being Earnest. Also A Child's Christmas in Wales and. A Christmas Carol.

This post was edited

I have not read as much as 4 dozen. I had to read at least 5 for a college class including

I applaud you for reading books for classes. for some reason every since high school if i am assigned a book to read i have to force myself to enjoy it. As an engineering major in college it was not an issue, heck we barely even needed to write a complete sentence to get an engineering degree.

This post was edited

Some of the books I read for class I enjoyed, else the ones I listed. But there were several I forced myself to read. We were supposed to read FRANKENSTEIN but the professor changed her mind. I was looking forward to reading it but had to read something else that was not very interesting.

This post was edited