RE:Artic blast '22

Here in Sunrise FL, at 9:50 p.m. its 73 with no wind, but back home in Cincinnati its 26 with a 16 mph NW wind, making the wind chill 13, and theyre expecting snow for the next 19 hours or so. Fridays low temperature is forecast to be -9, and the high is expected to be 12.Anyone care to guess why Im not in SW Ohio?Merry Christmas everyone.

When are you going back to Ohio?

This post was edited

St Louis area. Currently -3F. Supposed to get around -7 shortly. Wind chill is -33.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

13 and -6 most of the day

This post was edited

Just in from work. 6 below outside. Nice, warm and naked inside! Be safe my naked friends!

This post was edited

I don't think you want to know what it is where I am. We did have single digits C (about 48F) a couple of weeks ago but today was definitely more like summer with 31C (approx 87F) at 5pm and currently 22C (72F) at 10pm.

This post was edited

Just in from work. 6 below outside. Nice, warm and naked inside! Be safe my naked friends!

You must have quite a heating bill!

This post was edited

I don't think you want to know what it is where I am. We did have single digits C (about 48F) a couple of weeks ago but today was definitely more like summer with 31C (approx 87F) at 5pm and currently 22C (72F) at 10pm.

And you may not want to know what the temperature is in most of the USA in July!

This post was edited

Woke up to 9f and -6f windchill. thankfully the 40mph gusts are gone. high of 12 with 10-15mph winds today.

This post was edited

front moved thru overnight temp was above freezing at sunset, this morning -7F with 30-40mph winds. Thankfully winds out of the west which my home is protected by a woods. When it is out of the east my furnace runs so much more.

This post was edited

55 in Massachusetts right now, will be 12 in hours. Rainy and windy

This post was edited