Paralysis

In 2013 I had an accident while working as a nude model leaving me with a spinal injury at the base of my neck, paralysis below there, severe muscle contractions and spasms and double incontinence. Before that, as well as being an artists' model, I lived near a nudist beach for 5 years, spent a lot of time nude around the house, nude swimming, nude yoga .....
My nude activities now are very restricted, but in a way, having been a nudist helps me cope with situations which might otherwise be embarrassing: being washed and massaged by my carers for example. All my carers are women. Every morning they wash me naked and massage anti-bacterial cream on the places inside my incontinence pad most likely to get rashes. On alternate days, nurses give m a bowel evacuation.
I wonder whether other readers feel that having been a nudist helps in medical or care situations?

This topic was edited
RE:Paralysis

I lost the ability to stand. I also have caregivers who bathe me and do medical stuff. My back is fused.
I can make it from bed to wheelchair and back, and to the toilet and shower.
I live nude, or at least bottomless.
Luckily my caregivers have gotten used to the idea.
When I go out to see the doctor I wear a kilt.
I lived in Europe and was in the military so being bare doesn't bother me and I find the lifestyle healthy. It also releaves one of the hassle of getting dressed.

This post was edited